fourteen

"Oh shhhhhIIIT!" Alex quickly closed the door.

Carl sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

"You can come in," I mumbled.

Alex slowly opened the door, covering her face.

"I'm-,"

"It's fine forreal," I interrupted her, not wanting to speak about what just happened.

"Carl was just about to leave anyway."

I turned to him, giving Carl the 'go-with-it' look.

He looked genuinely pissed off, getting up from the bed.

"I'll see you later Charlie," he said.

He turned to my sister. "Bye... Alex right?" Carl instantly became the most charming guy, looking at Alex so innocently.

"U-um, yeah," she smiled, sort of caught off guard. Carl grabbed her hand and lightly kissed it.

Kissed it.

"Thank you for letting me in, Alex," he smiled.

I sat there, shocked at what I was witnessing.

My sister was fucking sHOOK. I saw Alex's jaw drop, facing me.

Carl walked away and showed himself to the door, winking back at me.

I shook my head, hearing the faint sound of a door close.

"Well. Shit," Alex scoffed.

"Fuck him," I laid back down.

"You were bout to," Alex laughed.

I looked at her with a straight face, "I'm not laughing."

"What even happened?"

☠︎ • ☠︎

I told her everything. Literally everything, from the day at lunch to right now, her barging into my room when Carl and I were in bed.

"What. The. FUCK."

"Yup. I know," I nodded my head, laughing lightly at Alex's reaction.

"Goddamn girl! Your love life is more eventful then mine!" She crosses her arms around her chest.

I sighed. "I have no clue what to do. Carl's like a fuckin drug. He's addictive. He's so good. But he's so bad. He's So. So. Bad."

We sat in silence for a little bit. Neither of us knew exactly what to do or say.

"I'd stay away," Alex started. "I can see how Carl would be hard to not to get away from, but I don't want you to be sad or stressed in any relationship. You don't deserve that babe."

I didn't speak for a while, thinking about what Alex said. But no matter how hard I thought, my mind, my body, it just wanted Carl.

"Maybe I'll talk to him later," I told Alex.

"Alright. I have my first shift in about an hour. Remember that diner place I was telling you about?"

"Oh yeahhh," I remembered. "Well then you better start getting ready, girlfriend!"

She laughed. "I'm about to right now. I'll text you the address later if you want to stop by."

"Alright. Love you," I smiled. Alex walked away, getting ready for work.