five

I was quiet walking the rest of the way with Debbie and Carl.

"You okay Charlie?" Debbie asked me.

"I'm fine. Just starving," I replied.

"Damn so am I," Carl added on, looking in between my legs. He smirked.

Fuck. 

My breathing hitched. I wanted to scream. He was so fucking hot.
I looked away, pretending as if I wasn't paying him any mind.

Debbie started to say something, but I didn't even know what because all I heard was Carl whispering in my ear:

"I see what you're doing. It's ight though. I'll have you by the end of the night. You're probably soak-"

I clear my throat loudly. "Are we almost there?" I whined to Debbie.
It took everything in me to ignore him and not smash my lips onto his.

Carl laughed out loud.

I couldn't fucking take it anymore. I hated the way he made me feel, yet I wanted more.
I wanted him.

"Actually we are... here!" Debbie answered as we approached a house.

I laughed, seeing a man laying face down on the grass.

"Oh that's Frank, he's my our dad, yet he's more of a kid then my little brother."

I followed Debbie up the stairs to her front door.
I walked into the house, tripping over clothes, solo cups, blankets, trash, PEOPLE. I lightly laughed, not exactly expecting this.

"This is Lip, Ian and Liam," Carl introduced me to his brothers sitting on the couch and watching tv.

"Hi," they waved, not really paying any mind to me, acting like it was normal for a stranger to come into their house. I kinda liked that.

"Hey," I smiled.

Carl walked over to the kitchen. "And this is my sister Fiona and her friends, Kevin and Veronica," he pointed.

"Who's this?" Fiona smirked at Carl.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "ACTUALLY," Debbie started, coming to my rescue, "this is my friend, Charlie. She has absolutely nothing to do with Carl and won't want anything to do with Carl." She crosses her arms and looked directly at him.

Fiona laughed. "Well it's nice to meet you Charlie," she smiled. "I'm ordering pizza. You can stay for dinner if you'd like."

"I don't know-"

"Oh you're staying," Debbie interrupted me. "I still have so much shit to tell you. And Carl I swear to god if you come anywhere near us I will cut your dick-"

"Hey!" Kev spoke. "Dicks are sensitive! You can't talk about them like that!"

We all laughed.

"Where's Franny?" Debbie asked Fiona.

"She upstairs. Sleeping," Fiona replied, washing dishes.

"Who's Franny?" I asked Debbie, sitting down at the kitchen table next to V.

"My daughter."

I opened my eyes wide. She laughed. "This is why you have to stay!!"

I knew I was going to spend a lot my time at the Gallagher's. I even got my mind off of the shit with Carl... for a little bit.