eight

Carl grabbed my hand, quietly taking me up the stairs. My heart fluttered, loving Carl's touch.

I hated myself. I actually kind of liked this dick. Why do I always like dicks???

As he was taking me up the stairs, I laughed, seeing how everyone fell asleep in the living room, but he cupped my mouth before I made too much noise.

"You're laugh is so fucking cute, ma, but you need to be quiet. You're bout to wake them up!" Carl whispered.

I licked his hand, making him remove it quickly.

"Ew what the fuck!" He whispered again. I softly laughed as we made it up the stairs.

"You freaky," he grinned, wiping his hand in his jeans.

I rolled my eyes, "I can't even play with you saying something shit."

"Oh baby you can play with me whenever you want."

"Shut up," I lightly pushed his chest.

He laughed, walking into his room and I followed. Carl turned on the tv and went to Netflix, finding the movie.

I kicked off my shoes and took my phone out, letting Alex know I probably wasn't going to come home tonight.

_____

idk if i'll be home tonight..

alex🤞🏽:
wdym?

carl wants me to watch a
damn movie w him and i'm
not tryna walk home at
3 in the morning lmao

alex🤞🏽:
fuck.

fuck. why fuck?

alex:
he's finna put
his dick in u charlie.

ALEX

alex:
i'm being deadass! if u do it,
u BEST use protection.
i'm not ready to be a fuckin auntie.

stfu whatever🙄

alex:
gn ily and have fun ;))

fuck off lmao ily tooo

_____

Carl laughed hard and I jumped, not realizing he was standing over my shoulder.

"I got a lot condoms don't worry," Carl grinned.

"Shut up," I quickly said, turning off my phone. "Put on the movie already."

I jumped on his bed, getting comfortable.

"You're not shy, are you?" He smiled.

"Not really. Come on," I patted the bed next to me, signaling for Carl to come next to me.

He took off his shirt, getting comfortable as well.

My heart jumped. Like I'm not even exaggerating, I felt my heart deadass move in my chest.

Why. Was. He. So. Hot.

I could feel the dampness between my legs get worse. Shit.

"It's rude to stare," Carl's raspy voice spoke, removing me from my thoughts.

"Shut the hell up and start the movie already," I laughed.

Carl laughed too, laying up against me, and wrapping his arm around my body. I let my head rest on his shoulder.