Chapter Five

Previously- (Grant's prov:)
Y/n: yes. Yes baby boy it's me. I promise I'm never leaving again. Go to sleep it's ok.
I smile as I slowly let my eyes close.

Y/n's prov(from before you get to comic con)
We leave the house on our way to comic con. We get in the car and drive for a while finally getting there. Carlos turns around in the cars front seat to look at me before he goes in.
Carlos: let me go see were he is then I'll come get you ok?
Y/n: ok.......
I  say hesitantly. I don't wanna face lacy, but I miss Grant so much so I have to. Plus he needs to know about Brooke..........

To be continued.....................
Now————-*
Grant's prov:
I wake up with my head ponding, probably from crying. I remember yesterday was it even real was she back? Or was it just a dream? If she is back I have so many questions to ask her. I lay there trying to figure out if yesterday was real or not. Then as I'm just laying there in silence, I hear what sounds like singing. Then I smell bacon and eggs cooking and I'm confused. I rub my eyes, sit up, get out of my bed and walk out of my room to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, my eyes widen. It wasn't a dream at all she actually was here in my kitchen, my y/n was here, like really here. I walk slowly over to her and watch her, her back facing me. After a few minutes I start silently crying without thinking I walk the rest of the way up to her and hug her from behind, bearing  my head into her neck while I cry. She turns around and hugs me, rubbing my back as I cry in her shirt.

Y/n's prov(right after the panic attack):
As I hold him in my lap while he sleeps, I rock him back and forth. Carlos and Robbie come in, they look at us with a questioning face.
Y/n: he hyperventilated till he passed out.
R&C: is there anything we can do?
Y/n: yeah take him to his house lay him in bed.
R&C: ok.
They come over and pick him up for me. I run over to his manager Robert Stein and tap his back. He turns around and smiles as he sees me. He then frowns when he sees the look on my face.
Robert: oh hi y/n! Haven't seen you in what seven years?
Y/n: six actually.
Robert: what's wrong? You look so worried.
Y/n: well that's because I am. I came to surprise Grant and well when I walked through he door he was having a panic attack.
I informed him, he looks worried for grant.
Robert: oh my! Where is he?
Y/n: Robbie and Carlos are getting him to his house. It wasn't that bad, granted(😉) he did pass out, but I know how to take care of him when it's not as bad.
He sighs with a sound of relief.
Robert: that's good to know. I hope he gets better. I'm glad you were here.
Y/n: me to. Do you know where his things are?
Robert: oh yeah down the hall, make one left then the door on the right was his dressing room for today.
Y/n: thank you!
We hug then he kisses my cheek like he used to. Then I run off taking directions he gave me. Once at the door I open it. What I see makes my blood boil, it's lacy kissing that same jack*** that was there six years ago when she blackmailed me. He was only in his boxers as she was only in underwear, then it all clicked together, she's the reason for my baby's panic attack. I cleared my throat and they instantly grab the blanket that is on the back of the couch.
Lacy: y......y....y/n what are you doing here. I can still tell Grant.
Y/n: I don't care anymore. I was here to tell him anyway. Also by the looks of how Grant just was, your not together anymore. So just go back to Mr. jack*** and finish what you were doing.
She stairs at me as I start to grab Grants things.
Lacy: you can't talk to me like that!
Y/n: watch me.
She goes to slap me and I grab her hand just as it flung up at me.
Y/n: don't you dare ever hit me again. I won't make that mistake again so just stop.
She looks at me with a little bit of fright before tuning towards her idiot.
Lacy: Jake your just going to stand there and let her do this!
He chuckles.
Jake: baby there nothin much I can do.
He kisses her cheek.
Jake: look on the bright side now we can be together.
Lacy: no! I need Grant he has to be with me! I need the fame!
Jake & y/n:your such a gold digger.
Jake: I agree with y/n, you lacy are a gold digger and if you can't be with me just to be with me...... if we have to be a secret we are over!
Lacy: no no no no, Jake I need you!
He looks at me and I shrug then give him a little look say go on. He then sighs goes over to s bag on one of the walls and takes something out.
Jake: here y/n she doesn't deserve to hurt people anymore. I'm so sorry I was so caught up in her that I'd do anything, but now I see it was all wrong.
Y/n: it's ok. I forgive you. You were under her idiotic power.
Lacy: excuse me!
Me and Jake laugh. He then hugs me.
Jake: thank you I know what I did was really bad and I plan on telling the court.
Y/n: your welcome. Just promise me one thing you'll be carful out there, there's more hers in this world.
Jake: well do.
I finish packing Grants belongings in his back pack and just as I'm walking out the door I hear her.
Lacy: y....your such a b**** I hate you!
She try's to hit me, but I move just right where she run into a wall I laugh make sure she's ok then go get Robert.

To be continued...................