Chapter Fourteen

Previously* (Grant's prov:)
         When I'm done changing I get into the bed with y/n and pull her close and she automatically just comes into my arms:

Previously* (Grant's prov:)         When I'm done changing I get into the bed with y/n and pull her close and she automatically just comes into my arms:

I eventually fall asleep with my now Fiancé in my arms and I'm happy to have her back......

Now* (two months later)
Y/n's prov:
    It's been a good two months after we went to visit brook. After the first visit Grant insisted on going to visit almost every day. We also have done all our wedding planning and that is now exactly in a week. I'm so happy yet nervous at the same time. I can't wait to be my best friends girl, I mean I already am, but it will be a eternal bond and I can't wait to have that. I sit at the table looking at bridesmaid dresses and I pointed these out to my two best friends( I have to maid of honors.):

(A/n sorry for the add in the picture

(A/n sorry for the add in the picture. 😐)
(Y/n): I really like this one for you guys, and.....

(Y/n): this one for the other girls

(Y/n): this one for the other girls..... what do ya think?
I said pointing to both dresses and they agree with me. Grant then walks in holding his tux bag. He comes over and kisses my cheek.
Grant: hi baby.
(Y/n): hi.
Grant: those your bridesmaids dresses?
(Y/n): yeah we're gonna order them now.
Grant: they look beautiful babe, your dress?
(Y/n): going in about a hour to look again.
I sigh as I say that. I haven't been able to find my dress.
Grant: today's the day babe I know it.
I giggle at him and put down the book I was holding to go get a little bit more pop in my cup. Grant heads upstairs to put his tux away and I walk back over to my girls.
(Y/b/n): (your besties name.): girl get ready. We've decided to go earlier.
(Y/n): ok! Ok!
I go up stairs giggling, I walk into mine and Grant's shared room. He looks up from the book he's reading on the bed. He smiles at me and gets up, coming over to me. He hugs me from behind as I go through my clothes in the drawer. I finally find a shirt to wear and turn around in his arms. I put my arms around his neck and kiss his nose. He laughs and kisses me with a quick peck on the lips.
Grant: three days baby....
Y/n: I know....
I blush and giggle. I pull away to go get dressed.
Grant: I love you babe.
Y/n: I love you to.
I giggle and smile big. I come out in my outfit and walk out.
Y/n: ok baby I'll see you later.....
Grant: ok. I'll see ya later, good luck. I love you.
Y/n: thanks, I love you to babe.
I give him a peck on the lips then walk over and grab my bag. I walk out of the room and down the stairs, going over to the girls.
Y/n: ok let's go guys....
Girls: ok!
We walk out and get in one of the girls cars. We drive for a while then end up at the first store we're going to.
We walk into the store, and I'm in awe.
I grab a couple, and try them on:

After trying them all on I get hopeless, and sit in the last one with a sigh

Y/n: I'm never going to find it.....
y/BFF/n: you will! Go ahead try on at least one more....
I sigh and get up.
Y/n: ok.
I go into my dressing room and try on another dress this time my eyes light up. It's the one! Then y/BFF/n yells my name.
Y/BFF/n: y/n you doin ok in there?! You've been in there for a while......
Y/n: yeah! I'm fine.
I walk out and everyone sees me and they immediately looks at me in awe. Both my friends start cry as well as my brother who walked in just a few minutes ago, probably looking for me. I giggle as Carlos comes over to me and hugs me.
Carlos: baby sis you look......
I giggle as he hiccups on his tears.
Y/n: awe car!
I giggle with small tears falling. The lady comes over.
Lady: is this the one?
I giggle.
Y/n: yes, yes it is.
I say nodding with happy tears going down my face.
Lady: well if you, you can change and I'll ring you up.
I smile and head to the changing room again.
Y/n: thank you.
I walk in the changing room and change back into my normal clothes. I then walk out and over to the lady at the counter.
Lady: you make a beautiful bride dear.
Y/n: thank you.
Lady: that will be 2,080.
Y/n: ok. Thank you.
I grab the card that me and grant have just for the wedding and hand it to her. She takes it and swipes it. She hands me back the card and walks back to the room that's behind her. She walks out with the dress in a dress bag in her arms. She puts my dress in the bag, she hands it to me and I smile.
Lady: good luck dear!
Y/n: thank you!
We walk out and I have a huge smile on my face. We get back in the car and drive home. I ask my best friend if she'll keep my dress so Grant won't see it and she smiles and nods. As I get out she drives off and I walk inside to see grant on the couch.
Y/n: hi baby.
Grant: hi! Did you find a dress?
I giggle and smile as he pauses his show, coming over to me as I come the rest of the way in.
Y/n: I found one.
Grant: well where is it?
Y/n: it's with y/BFF/n she's watching it so you won't look at it.
He chuckles.
Grant: hey! I'm not like that!
I gave him a are you kidding face.
Y/n: you know you would have looked babe.
He chuckles still hugging on me, but now we're on the couch.
Grant: ok maybe I would have, but we literally have three now two days left so would it have hurt?
I slap his shoulder and giggle.
Y/n: yes! It would have been bad. It's very bad luck to see the bride in the dress, before the wedding!
He chuckles kissing my cheek and then laughing.
Grant: ok. Ok. I love you.
He chuckles again. Then we decided to have some dinner.
———-*
When dinner is ready Grant walks in with two bowls and hands one to me as he sits down next to me. We watch tv while we eat and then head to bed. I change into my pajamas as dose grant. He kisses me and I kiss back.
Grant: night, love you baby.
Y/n: goodnight I love you to babe.

To be continued..........