Chapter Twelve

Word count: 1051

Previously-* (y/n)'s prov:
He looks to the side and down. I pull his face towards me and look at him. As I'm looking at him I can't help it. I kiss him right on the lips. It was the only way I could think of to reassure him. He responded by kissing me back. When we pull apart.
Both: wow.
I giggle as he chuckles.
Grant: that was......
(Y/n): I've been wanting to do that for a while.
I giggle as he looks at me and smiles.
Grant: can we go visit her together soon?
(Y/n): I don't see why not. I get it you wanna see your daughter in a way.........
TO BE CONTINUED....................
😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Now-* (y/n)'s prov:

     I wake up and turn to my side to see grant still asleep:

I untangle myself from Grant and walk to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and walk out. I walk down stairs and sit on the small couch. Once on the small couch I hear a loud pig like snoring. I look over at Carlos and his mouth is hanging wide open. I giggle lightly and shake my head. I open my phone and decided to pull up the directions to cemetery. I get up and walk to the kitchen tiredly. Once in there I grab one of my Red Bull's and my straw cup. I put my Red Bull in the cup then throw the can into the recycling and then go to walk out. As I walk out I grab my morning granola bar and a banana from the bowl on the island that separates the kitchen and living room. I walk back out to the couch with my phone and I sit there and make plans for today. I sit there for about an hour when grant walks lazily down the stairs and over to me. He plops on the couch next to me and kisses my cheek. He cuddles into me and lazily lays his head on my shoulder.
Grant: what you doin?
(Y/n): plans for the day. Can you drive us around?
Grant: yeah. What do you have planned?
(Y/n): day at the beach, get a Dutch and my daily coffee from Starbucks. Then a surprise place yeah?
Grant: so a day with you?
(Y/n): yeah..........
Grant: ok. Let me just go up and get dressed.
(Y/n): wait how you didn't bring clothes?
Grant: I may or May not have seen that you still have some of the ones I always let you where.
He scratches his neck like he's nervous. I giggle and smile at him.
(Y/n): oh ok. That's fine. I actually have to change to? I also have a old pair of trunks for you. Their in my closet, do you want them?
Grant: ok. Yeah, I mean I probably should because of the beach yeah.
(Y/n): ok. I'll go change and get them for
You.
Grant: ok thanks.
(Y/n): no problem babe.
We walk up the stairs together and head towards my room. Once in there I walk over to my drawer and grab my one peace and then walk in my closet and try to get the box down, but it's to high up.
(Y/n): Grant baby!?
Grant: yeah?
(Y/n): can you help me get that box down?
Grant: sure baby girl.
He chuckles then grabs the box with no struggle and hands it to me. I smile at him and put it on the floor and start going through it.
(Y/n): thanks babe!
He leans on the door frame and watches me.
Grant: no problem. I like that we are using nicknames again. Feels like you never left.
(Y/n): yeah.
Grant: you alright you've been a little moody today?
(Y/n): yeah I'm fine babe. Ahhh hhha! I found them.
I pass them to him then walk past him and to the bathroom. I change into my suit: