Chapter Seven

Previously- (y/n's prov):
I wake up and stretch. I get up and go into Grants room to check on him. He's still sleeping so I walk back to my room, I grab my book then walk to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast for when he wakes up. I put my book down, grab my phone and turn on music, but I have it on a very low volume. I start singing with it as I cook and dance around. When all of a sudden I feel arms wrap around my waist. I then hear him crying so I turn off the stove and turn around hugging him as he cries into my shirt.
To be continued...................

Now——-* Grant's prov:
As I continue to cry we sink down to the floor. She sits against the counter her lags open and me between them. I hug on to her like she'll disappear again if I let go. She holds me as I just let all of the past years out of my system. After a while I stop crying and feel tired from everything. I lay in her arms for a bit longer when finally I try to speak to her.
Grant: w.......w.....why'd you c.....c.....come back?
(Y/n): oh grant.
She lays there for a minute hugging on me. Then she speaks again.
(Y/n): your tired. You've cried for about........
she then looks at the clock, her eyes go wide then she kisses my forehead.
(Y/n): you've cried for about four hours. Go back to bed I'll come check on you soon. When your well restored we can have a little chat alright?
All I do is nod and she kisses my cheek then we both get up. She puts the food away and I can't seem to walk back upstairs. I need her in my arms. She looks up from putting the food away and her eyebrows arch in confusion.
(Y/n): grant everything ok? I thought you'd be upstairs already?
Then the need for her over powers me( not like that you dirty minded people)
Grant: I.....i..... I- will you please come lay with me? Like you used to?
Her confused look goes away to be replaced with a look of relief, taken back a bit and concern.
(Y/n): of course. Just let me finish in here then I'll be up ok?
Grant: o.........o.....ok.
I then head up the stairs and go to my room. Once in my room I sigh and sit on the edge of my bed putting my head in my

(Y/n)'s prov: (right after he stops crying)
After a while of sitting on the floor he stops crying. We sit on the floor for a bit longer in a silence. Then finally he talks, his voice is hoarse from crying and his eyes are bloodshot.
Grant: w.......w.....why'd you c.....c.....come back?
My heart breaks at this and I can't help but hug him a little tighter.
(Y/n): oh grant.
He then yawns and I can definitely tell that he's tired. We lay there for a minute hugging on to each other.
(Y/n): your tired. You've cried for about........
I then look at the clock,my eyes go wide then I kiss his forehead.
(Y/n): you've cried for about four hours. Go back to bed I'll come check on you soon. When your well restored we can have a little chat alright?
All He does is nod and I kiss his cheek then we both get up. I put the food away, I look up from putting the food away and my eyebrows arch in confusion.
(Y/n): grant everything ok? I thought you'd be upstairs already?
It looks as if he wants to ask me something but he hesitates then speaks nervously to me.
Grant: I.....i..... I- will you please come lay with me? Like you used to?
My confusion goes away only to be replaced with a look of relief, taken back a bit and concern. I didn't think he'd want to be like that with me yet. In all I'm surprised that he even asked me.
(Y/n): of course. Just let me finish in here then I'll be up ok?
Grant: o.........o.....ok.
He then heads up the stairs and go to his room. Ounce in his room I sigh and let out a tear. I wipe it away, I Finnish what I'm doing and walk out of the kitchen, turning the light of the kitchen off as I walk out. I turn off the lights as I head up the stairs. I sigh and mentally try to get ready for going in there. I walk in and lean on the door way. I watch as he sits there rubbing his face and crying, his chest and back heaving up and down. I sigh then walk over to him. I crouch on the ground and grab his head making him look at me. I wipe his tears and then kiss his cheek again. I stand and hug his head.
(Kinda like this):

And his arms rap around my waist

And his arms rap around my waist. I rub his head and play with his hair.
Grant: I.....i......I missed you so much.
(Y/n): shhhh it's ok, it's ok, I'm here. Go to sleep I'll be here when you wake up I promise.
He then pulls us up all the way on to the bed. He cuddles into me.

I then just cuddle him until I feel his breath pattern change and I know he's asleep

I then just cuddle him until I feel his breath pattern change and I know he's asleep. I cuddle him a little closer. I kiss his forehead as he starts to snore just a tad, he never was a loud snorer. I let a tear fall knowing about what he's been through because of me. I wipe my eyes then whisper to him.
(Y/n): I love you. I'm never leaving again. I'm so so sorry.
After a while I fall asleep as well, but with the dread of tomorrow's events coming to my brain.

To be continued....................................