Chapter Seventeen

Word count: 1433
Previously****
Y/n's prov:
I smile pulling him into a light kiss, just as we pull away there's an announcement for us to go cut our cake. Grant puts my shoe back on and stands up giving me a hand. Then we walk over to our cake and grab the beautiful diamond incrusted knife.

Grant holds my hand and has his other arm around my waist as I lean into him with a smile on, we both soon cut into the cake: (Imagine the flowers baby blue and the sashes sunset orange)

When we both have a piece on a plate I make a split second decision and grab my slice. I then look up at Grant and smear it all over his face.

"Oh your gonna regret that baby." He says as he chuckles. Next I know I cake all over my face as well.............

TO BE CONTINUED......... 😋😛

*Now* Y/N'S prov:
We have a mini food fight with the cake and end up laughing really hard. We eat some of the cake and dance a little more. Before we know it my brother comes over to us and looks down at his watch.

Carlos: ok, ok. If you to don't get moving your going to miss your flight. Then what would we do?

I giggle as he says that while pushing me and Grant out of the reception room, I go off into a side room and change into a white romper like jumpsuit:

I giggle and come outta the room holding my dress. Carlos takes my dress and then proceeds to push us out the back door of the venue.

Grant: ok ok bro we're going. We're going.

Carlos: ok....

We walk to the car as everyone throws rice and I giggle. We finally make it to the car and see our stuff all packed and ready to go. I turn to my brother and throw myself into his arms.

Y/n: never thought you'd see me here car. Look at me I did it. I got the guy I crushed on for almost eighteen years.....

Carlos: yes you did baby sis, yes you did. I'm proud of you. You had a really hard go of it, yet somehow you kept fighting even when you did want to.