⚠️Chapter Ten

Previously- (Y/n)'s prov:
Grant: fine I'll stay here. On one condition though.
(Y/n): oh and that is?
Grant: that we talk in the morning no matter what, but right now we cuddle!
He says in a superhero voice that makes me laugh.
Grant: Can I just say it's been a while since I've seen this shirt and why it's MR. Pangie isn't it!
I giggle at the penguins name we gave him like seven years ago.
(Y/n): yes, yes it is. Now please go to sleep I'm tired.
He then crawls into the bed with me. He lays flat as I get on top of him and lay on his chest while hugging his waist. From there on he wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the forehead. We both soon feel fast asleep in that position.

TO BE CONTINUED..................

Now——-* (y/n)'s prov:
I wake up and try to sit up. I'm held down by arms that are wrapped around my waist. I look up and smile. I snuggle up to him:

He hums and wraps his arms around me a little bit more witch makes me be on top of him in response:

We lay like this for a few minutes till I pull away and start to try to leave. He pulls me back and we lay there for a bit while he rubs cheek and I rub his arm:

 He pulls me back and we lay there for a bit while he rubs cheek and I rub his arm:

After another little bit of just laying there I sit up.
(Y/n): ok we have to talk. We can't just keep stalling. This talk needs to happen.
He sighs then hugs me.
Grant: ok let's talk then. You said I had a daughter? W—what happened?
He asks me in a shaky voice, then releases me.
(Y/n): I'm gonna tell you the story, but you have to listen to the whole thing ok?
Grant: ok.
(Y/n): ok, do you, do you ummm remember the party that we went to like a year before I left.
Grant: yeah.
(Y/n): well we were both drunk out of our minds and one thing led to another. I didn't remember till Carlos told me he saw us leave and go to your house. I didn't get home till the next morning, but I had woken up at your house in your bed naked. I-I- I left it's not that I was ashamed it was just you had just started seeing lacy so........
Grant: you didn't wanna ruin it.
(Y/n): exactly.......
I look down getting ready for the rest.
(Y/n): well I found out about a week later and you had just started fully dating lacy. I-I- I, do you remember how I left like a month after that to go stay with Candice in Los Angeles for a while?
Grant: yes I remember.
(Y/n): well I went there to hide it. I was scared and she offered for me to stay with her for as long as I needed. So I said yes and did.
Grant: you could have came to me you know.
(Y/n): it wasn't that easy. Anyway let me finish. After I moved there everything was ok for a while, but finally and I don't know why I did this, but the friends I made there weren't the best. In all we ended up going out to a bar. I had nothing, but Dr. pepper I swear!
Grant: I believe you.
(Y/n): anyway I soon went to the bathroom and when I got in there I didn't feel well I stumbled out of the bathroom and a guy tried to help me. I ask him to help me get home or to go get my friend Nathaniel who was the best out of all my friends from there I still talk to him, he's actually the one that saved me from that house.
(Y/n): but instead h-h-he took me home with him. I was so out of it that I didn't know what he did till it happened.
Grant: what happened?
(Y/n): h—-he r**** me!
He starts to cry and I go closer to him, kiss his neck:

 Grant: what happened? (Y/n): h—-he r**** me! He starts to cry and I go closer to him,  kiss his neck:

I start to cry as I'm remembering it all. Then start to talk again.
(Y/n): the next day I woke up back home and I was soaked in blood I screamed and Candice came running in. Later I was in a hospital, I was around eight months when they told me I lost her. They let me say goodbye when it was all done. Grant she was so beautiful I-I-I couldn't put our girl in the ground, but I did. When I was feeling better I came home acted like nothing happened.
I start crying really hard that I can't continue he looks at me hurt and broken it still shows love.
Grant: come here.
He then pulls me into a hug, he rubs the back of my head and whispers soothing words to try and calm me down so he can hear the rest:

I finally calm down then I get up and go over to my box. I take out the picture and get ready to show him.
(Y/n): I spent one year with you and just acting like nothing happened then she found out. She used it as leverage to make me leave, but when I told her you wouldn't believe her she had her boy toy come in. He was the one to kill our baby, but in all honesty he was being blackmailed to. He told me it was him, that was the last straw I left, I moved in with Robbie and had the worst last three years ever. I'm so sorry.
I push the photo towards him.
(Y/n): I named her Brooke well Brooklyn grace Gustin. She deserved to have her daddy's name. He was and still is a great man and I wish she could have met you, but her mummy couldn't protect her.
He takes the picture and looks at it he begins to cry:

Grant: your right she was so beautiful.
He looks up at me and I have tears rolling down my face as I breathe in heavily:

(Y/n): go on hate me now, just like I've hated myself for the past five years.

TO BE CONTINUED..............................