What is the problem?

Chapter 5: Whats the problem? Whats wrong!

Dr. Ashley Tyler getting ready to head out of the offices of MODE, feeling qeniue bad for coming in between Mr. Meade and Miss. Suarez's relationship. She thought Mr. Meade was right, as she was wrong to judge their relationship when knew nothing about it, but she notice is there problem. She wanted to fixed but instead of fixing she might have made things worst for them. But still wanting to help thinking she can make things right for them, but in order to do that, she needs to find someone to help her first. Then Amanda came running hoping to seek from Dr. Tyler, she yelled,

"Dr. Tyler."

"Yes, can I help you?"

Amanda said, "Hey listen, I heard you are a sexual therpist, is that true?"

Dr, Tyler chuckled, "Yes, I am"

"Awesome, I need your advice on something, its not cost me anything right?" Amanda asked

Dr. Tyler reply, "Of course not, but I will need to ask favor in return though. Whats the problem."

Amanda told Dr. Tyler, "Okay, I am dying to hook up with this guy in the mailroom. and we've went out a few times, but when we get to the end of your time together. I asked him if wants to come upstairs, and everytime he says, not tonight maybe some other night. So is there something wrong with me? Doc or what. Or this guy just simple gay?"

Dr. Tyler couldn't help but laughed about this girl, but girl might be able to help her so she was happy to tell her opinion, "Well, Amanda, hope you won't take this the wrong way, but have you ever consider that this guy might not to want to just slept with you, I mean I am sure he wants to but, I think he just wants to get to know more before taking that leap, maybe he thinks you are more than just a one night stand."

Amanda never thought that man would ever consider more than just one stand I mean you looked at but she thought Dr. Tyler was right on money and told her, "Wow, Thanks, I never thought about that before. I thought men just wanted me to jump their bones, but this guy doesn't wow, that must mean he really likes me thanks Doc, if there is anything I can do let me know."

Dr. Tyler, said "Great in fact, I do have favor to asked you, Do you work with Mr. Meade, and Miss Suarez."

"You mean Betty & Daniel?" Yeah, I do." Amanda told her

"Great, listen, I want to help them, so whenever you can please give them my card. and to just give me call. " Dr. Tyler handed Amanda her card.

Amanda surprized as why Daniel & Betty would even need but since Dr. Tyler was helpful to her she said, "Sure, I will do my best." Amanda smiled.

Dr. Tyler said, "You are a doll, please don't hesitate to call. " then she left MODE, hope to get a call soon rather later.

Shortly after Daniel stormed out of the conference room hoping to god he would never seen that horid therpist again, still very frustrated and angry at her, but he wasn't just angry at Dr. Tyler for interferring with his relationship with Betty, but he was angry because Dr. Tyler was right, he was holding something back with his relationship with Betty, and he hated to admit it. Then Betty came storming in and yelled,

"Daniel Meade, what the heck is wrong with you?"

Daniel said, "Betty, rather not disscuss it."

Betty told him, "Well too damn bad, cause you are going to tell me whats is going with you? Why did you yell at Dr. Tyler for? She was just trying to help."

Daniel told her, "Help! You are you kidding me Betty, she not was helping, she was only making matters worst, she thinks that knows everything, about us when she knows nothing at all."

"But she knows when something is wrong with you, which something is wrong, the question whats wrong?!" Betty demanding to know.

Daniel had enough of the twenty questions, hidding, he popped, as he hissed, "You want to know what the problem is Betty, the problem is you."

"Me?" Betty shocked to heard from Daniel Meade's mouth.

"Yes, you, You preached to me about me being aftraid of being honest with you, but you are allowed to tell your bloggy friends of how feel about me rather than not telling me, yourself."

Betty then realze, "You read my blog." Betty said

Daniel sighed, "Yes, every post, but the last one sure hit the spot."

Betty asked, "How much of that last post have you read?"

"Enough, to know that I don't understand you." Daniel hissed

"Daniel, if you have rest of the post, it stated that I might be paraoid, becuase I know that you can be honest with me, but I guess was wrong." Betty told him

"I guess so." Daniel said

"Well, I guess then its best that we not go to the bloggys together then." Betty sighed trying her best not to cry.

Daniel hurt didn't know what else to say except, "Yeah, that would be best."

Then it was slient Betty starring at Daniel, noticing that he wasn't even able to look at her straight in face, that did it for Betty, she couldn't handle it as walk out of Daniel's office, as she closed the door behind she began to weep tears, then she heading to woman's bathroom hoping to compose herself from the heartache.

Told ya, but don't worry good will come out this! Assure coming this next chapter :)