[003]

It was the end of the fan meeting. It's now 9.35 PM. Heunmi decided to leave first cause she'll give us an "alone time". Yeah~ I'm hanging out with Jungkook later. So, she went home.

I saw Taehyung oppa walked up to me. Good thing that Jungkook isn't around cause I don't know what will happen.

TAEHYUNG:
Hi, Seoyeonie~ What are you doing here so late?

ME:
I really don't know. What about you?

TAEHYUNG:
Nothing much~ Just heading home. I heard that you're going out with Jungkookie later.

I sighed.

ME:
Yeah~ Who told you?

TAEHYUNG:
Heunmi noona. Here~ I'll give you my number. Text me the details when you're done with your little date with Jungkook.

He smirked. "Not him as well. I'll seriously kill you, Heunmi! Just you wait! Well, looks like she's not the only fan who has his number then" I thought.

ME:
Yeah, don't worry. I'll just text it to you when I'm done. Here's my number.

We then exchanged numbers.

TAEHYUNG:
Looks like I have to go now. Good luck, noona~ Fighting!

ME:
Wait.....how did you know that I'm older than you? Did Heunmi told you?

TAEHYUNG:
Yeah. But, don't blame her. I asked her for your age. Hehe~ I love you, noona.

He said while making finger hearts. "He said 'I love you' to me! OMG! Heunmi's gonna be super jealous when I tell this to her" I thought while I silently chuckled.

ME:
I love you too, oppa. You should go now. It's getting late.

TAEHYUNG:
Okay, noona. Take care, okay? Don't get sick and enjoy your date with Jungkook.

ME:
I told you! It's not a date!

He laughed then pulled me in to a hug. "Best friends" type of hug. Don't take it serious as a "boyfriend-girlfriend" type of hug.

I then broke it and smiled at him.

ME:
Bye, oppa. By the way, did the others leave already?

TAEHYUNG:
Yeah. They already left. Except for Jungkook though. Cause, you know.

He smirked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

ME:
Just stop it. You better go home now, little alien.

He just chuckled at me.

TAEHYUNG:
Alright, noona. Bye~

He waved at me goodbye while I waved at him back. Then, he went home. "OMG! I just talked to Taehyung oppa! I'm the luckiest fan ever! But, I'm still a Jungkook stan though cause Heunmi is a Taehyung stan. I'm not changing. Jungkook will always be in my heart no matter what. I think I'm being cheesy right now" I thought to myself.

I then head to the cafe which is basically just behind the fan site. I stepped inside the cafe only to see him on his phone.

I went to his table and sit in front of him. He brought his phone down and smiled at me when he saw me.

ME:
Hi, Jungkook.

I tried not to fangirl. I'm just gonna be hard-to-get.