[007]

The school already ended. Me and Heunmi eonnie went to the garden to meet the boys.

We saw them sitting in the benches, talking. There are 3 benches in here. There are 2 people sitting in one bench, 3 people in the other bench and 2 more people in the third bench.

So, it's the opportunity to scare them.

I decided to scare Jungkook while Heunmi eonnie for Taehyung oppa.

I know that Jungkook isn't scared and all. But, it's worth a shot. All of them (except for Jungkook and Taehyung cause they sit together and their backs were facing us) saw me and Heunmi eonnie. I put my finger to my lip, signaling them to be quiet.

They just gave me a "thumbs up"

We sneaked behind our targets.

ME:
Boo!

I told you. Jungkook wasn't scared. He just looked up at me and smiled.

ME:
You're no fun, Jungkookie.

I crossed my arms playfully at him. He just chuckled.

JUNGKOOK:
I'm sorry, noona~

He said while tapping my nose with his finger. I wrinkled my nose and smiled at him.

ME:
It's okay, Kookie.

He tapped an open space beside him, making me sit there.

HEUNMI'S P.O.V
I sneaked behind Taehyung oppa. I didn't want to scare him cause that's being mean. So, I just covered his eyes with my hands. I whispered to his ear.

ME:
Guess who~

He chuckled.

TAEHYUNG:
It's you, noona~

ME:
Who? Me or Seoyeon?

TAEHYUNG:
It's you, of course.

He took my hands and uncovered them. He then made me sit beside him and we talked and talked. "I think I actually fell for Taehyung oppa. Not like in a 'bias' way. But, something more than just a 'bias'. This is going crazy. My heart beats faster when I'm around him" I thought.

END OF HEUNMI'S P.O.V

BACK TO YOUR P.O.V
We then started to talk about the concept of their photoshoot later.

ME:
What's the concept's name? I wanna know why are girls involved in this.

NAMJOON:
I really don't know the specific name for it. But, let's just say that it's some sort of "Bad Boy" theme. I also don't know why girls are involved. The photographer said we need to bring girls in the photoshoot.

ME:
You could just act like "bad boys" in front of the camera though. Why bring us?

YOONGI:
I thought of the same thing. But, looks like we need to bring girls in there.

HOSEOK:
We have to go now. We don't wanna be late.

HEUNMI:
Where does this photoshoot take place?

She asked, curious.

TAEHYUNG:
In an abandoned school near the woods.

HEUNMI:
What a great place to have a photoshoot.

She said, sarcastically. I just laughed and she just gave me a confused face.

HEUNMI:
Why are you laughing?