[020]

YOUR P.O.V
I heard my alarm clock so I immediately woke up. I looked at my alarm clock and it's already 4.00 AM. I lazily get up from my bed and picked my outfit. I remembered that I'm leaving today so I head to the bathroom.

After doing my usual routine, I wore my outfit and did some light makeup. I tied my hair into a high ponytail.
OUTFIT:

(Ignore the glasses there cause this girl doesn't wear shades😂)

I then head out of the bathroom and head straight to the balcony. I looked at the view and it was so beautiful. All the neon lights are so pretty.

I can feel the air, hitting my face. I closed my eyes, feeling the wind.

I then opened my eyes and took my phone out.

I texted Heunmi.

TEXT MESSAGE:
ME:
Are you up yet? I'm done packing my stuff🙂
HEUNMI:
Yeah, I'm up. I'm done taking a shower. Should we go now? Are you ready?😇
ME:
Yeah, I'm done. And I'm ready. Let's go. Come pick me up at my room😊Even though your room is just beside mine😂
HEUNMI:
Okay~ I'm coming😊

Then, I heard a knock on the door. I exited the messaging app and put my phone inside my backpack.

I then head out of the balcony and went to the door. I opened it and saw her standing with her mask on. That made me think that I also need my mask.

There are no fans who's awake at this time so I'm safe. But, I still need a mask though😂

I put my mask on and grabbed my luggages. Heunmi helped me with the other one and we left the hotel. We took a taxi to go to the airport.

When we reach the place, we paid the taxi driver and left to go inside the airport. We went to the immigration department and got my passport.

We sat down and waited for my flight to New Zealand to be called. We talked and talked while we still have time.

When suddenly, we heard that my flight is about to take off. Only 5 minutes left. It is 5.00 AM though.

We stood up and hugged each other. I broke the hug while saying.

ME:
I promise that I'll come back, alright? Just wait after 1 year. I'll call you everyday. Also, when the boys notice that I'm gone, which basically they did, just tell them the truth now. I think they deserve to know.

I smiled at her, sincerely.

HEUNMI:
Okay, Seoyeon. Just.....promise you'll be back after 1 year. I can't wait to see you.