[008]

We then arrived at the place. It's still the same. It's just that some of the windows are broken.

 It's just that some of the windows are broken

It's still creepy though. I still have bad vibes in here. But, whatever. All of us head inside. Even the staffs, makeup artists and their manager.

We stopped in the basketball court cause this is where they'll be taking their photoshoot. I forgot to tell you, I'm paranoid when these stuff kind of happens.

Their manager came to me and Heunmi eonnie and smiled. The makeup artists did the boys' makeup.

MANAGER:
Hello, girls. I'm glad the boys chose the both of you. If they would've chose other girls, I don't know how to control their fangirling.

He chuckled. We just smiled at him. We bowed 90 degrees to show respect.

ME:
Annyeonghaseyo~ Seoyeon-imnida.

HEUNMI:
Annyeonghaseyo~ Heunmi-imnida.

The manager just smiled at us.

MANAGER:
Great. You two seem ready. Are you?

We nodded our heads.

MANAGER:
So, I'm just gonna assign two makeup artists for you. Does that sound okay?

We nodded our heads and smiled. Then, two makeup artists came to us and smiled. One makeup artist is very familiar though. I couldn't familiarize the other makeup artist.

When they were walking closer, my eyes went wide. So, as Heunmi's. It was Shyemin eonnie.

I immediately ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged back.

ME:
Eonnie! I didn't know you're going to be our makeup artist today.

HEUNMI:
Yah! You left me behind.

Heunmi eonnie said while walking up to me.

HEUNMI:
I missed you, eonnie.

She hugged her.

SHYEMIN:
I missed the both of you. How was it? Did they notice you?

She smirked. "She still remembers it" I thought.

ME:
Yeah~ It was fine. We're friends.

SHYEMIN:
Too bad. You two are only friends. But luckily, I brought the best clothes so that your boyfriends will notice you two.