[014]

We were dancing and goofing around. Well, the dancing thing is more like a practice for us, girls, for the competition.

We still haven't thought of any song yet though. This was hard, to be honest.

An idea popped in my mind. I'm gonna choose a hip hop type of dance cause other songs are too cute or too sexy. And, it's not my type. Well, OUR type.

I walked up to the girls and told them about the idea. I just whispered it to them cause I don't wanna be loud.

They were basically talking with their biases. And, they said:

CHAERON:
What song should we play?

I then think of a song to play and something popped inside my mind.

ME:
Get up, you guys!

They were looking at me confused but eventually stood up.

ME:
Heunmi eonnie, do you still remember that dance when we were still 15? How about we dance that.

She seemed confused at first. But, her face lit up.

HEUNMI:
Oh, yeah~ That dance. Sure thing. Don't worry, Chaeron. We'll teach you the steps.

We then taught her the steps of the dance while Bangtan was just watching us.

TIME SKIP
So far, she got the steps right. She's ready to go.

I then played the music. (You are the girl with blue crop top and blue tight & skinny jeans)

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Damn! My girlfriend looks so hot while dancing. I don't regret choosing her as my everything. I love her so fucking much.

When they're done dancing, they immediately dropped down on the floor while panting. But, are they going to dance to this song as their performance?

I just shrugged it off and walked up to her. I gave her a towel and water bottle.

She gulped down the water bottle while wiping her sweats with the towel I gave her.

I decided to ask her.

ME:
Are you going to dance to this song on Wednesday?

She just nodded her head.

ME:
But, you look so damn sexy though. Stop it.

SEOYEON:
I didn't even do anything, Kookie~

TAEHYUNG:
Excuse me! No flirting in the dance studio!

All of us in the room laughed at Taehyung hyung. He's such a funny guy.

It was already late. So, we took the girls home. We already stopped in front of Seoyeon's house.

I kissed her forehead and smiled at her. She smiled back and she head inside the house.

We then took Chaeron and Heunmi to their houses.

After that, we went to our dorms.

BACK TO YOUR P.O.V
I then head upstairs to my room. I grabbed my pajamas and towel. I then head inside my bathroom to take a quick shower.

After showering, I wrapped and dried myself with a towel. I then wore my pajamas after.
OUTFIT:

I then head to bed

I then head to bed. But, I didn't sleep yet. My mind was wondering.....about what Haemin said back at the photoshoot place. I know it's so far off but I'm curious.

Like, how does she know my father? How does she know me? I really need answers from her mouth.

She's in jail right now. She tried to kill me in case you already forgot about it. But, I want to have a little visit. I need to talk about some things with her.

I'm going alone so no need to get anyone involved in this. Not even Chaeron nor Heunmi. Even Jungkook nor the other members.

Just me. I don't even want them to worry about me that much.

I'm going to visit her tomorrow. I'm gonna skip school. I'm just gonna text Heunmi eonnie that I'm not gonna be attending school tomorrow cause of something important.

(All of them already exchanged numbers. Even Chaeron and the rest of BTS. Well~ Except for Jungkook and Taehyung. Cause they already go her number in the first place. Also Heunmi)

TEXT MESSAGE:
ME:
Hey, eonnie~ I'm not attending school tomorrow. I'm going somewhere important. I'm going for a meeting. Can you tell the others as well?😊
HEUNMI:
Sure~ I'll just tell it to them. But, why? Is it really important? Why can't we just come with you?☹️
ME:
You guys don't have to come with me, alright?😇 I'm gonna be fine. It's just a meeting anyways. But, an important one. So, I'm okay😊
HEUNMI:
Okay then. Goodnight! Hwaitinggg💕

She ended the conversation. By the way, we have our own group chat. So, we don't have to remind each other, one by one.

I then turned the lights off and head to bed.

HEUNMI'S P.O.V
I was texting in our group chat. I also texted them about Seoyeon's meeting.

GROUP CHAT:
ME:
Guys~ Seoyeon's not coming to school tomorrow😔
CHAERON:
Why? Is she sick?!😱
ME:
She's not sick. She's attending a meeting tomorrow. A very important one🤔
JUNGKOOK:
Since when did she apply a part-time job?🤔
ME:
I think she wouldn't apply for a job. But, I really don't know. I mean, is that meeting important than us?😂😭
TAEHYUNG:
Seems like it. Did she tell you anything else?🤔
ME:
No, that's all. She just wanted me to tell you guys that she's not coming tomorrow.
JIMIN:
What if we'll just join her to that meeting.
CHAERON:
Yeah, right. Maybe she could be in danger.
ME:
Does a meeting look dangerous to you, Chaeron?😒
CHAERON:
I don't know😂
JUNGKOOK:
Why didn't she invite us?🤔
ME:
That's my question too. She said she's going solo in that meeting.

I just noticed this now but only the maknae line are still awake😂 Cause all the Bangtan members are in this group chat. Maybe, they're asleep.

JIMIN:
Why though? It's not like the meeting is dangerous or whatever.
TAEHYUNG:
Will the meeting be that long?
ME:
I really don't know. She didn't give me the full details. She just said that she's attending a meeting, she's going solo and no one will come with her. That's what she said to me☹️
CHAERON:
No one will come with her? It's getting fishy here. Why wouldn't we come with her?
JUNGKOOK:
It's getting suspicious. Will my baby be alright?
TAEHYUNG:
She's going to be fine, Jungkookie. It's just a meeting.
JIMIN:
Don't worry, you guys. She'll be back as soon as possible.

Chaeron and Jungkook are starting to worry while Taehyung and Jimin convinced them that she's gonna be alright. Actually, I'm starting to worry about her too.

I know her too well. She lies and lies all the time to escape from each situation that SHE'S in.

This is getting weirder and weirder, day by day.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys~ Sorry if this is short. It's probably boring but hope you enjoyed it. I still have school tomorrow so I might not be able to update some more chapters. But, I'll try my best. Vote and comment. Bye~

TO BE CONTINUED