[005]

It was the end of the playing and all that. We checked the time and it's already 4.58 PM. Have we been inside the amusement park for that long? Anyways, I remembered that Namjoon oppa said that we have to meet at the entrance when we're done here. So, me and Jungkook went to the entrance.

We already saw Heunmi eonnie and Taehyung oppa, standing there. And then, there's Yoongi and Jimin oppa. Followed by Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok oppa. I guess me and Jungkook were the last ones.

HEUNMI:
I'm so hungry~ I wanna eat.

She whined while holding her stomach.

ME:
Me too~ We should go now.

NAMJOON:
Okay~ But, I'll pay for all of us.

ME:
Are you sure? I can help you pay for it.

NAMJOON:
I'm being a gentleman here, Seoyeon. At least, just respect it.

He said while rolling his eyes, playfully. I just giggled.

ME:
Okay~ I'm just trying to help.

I chuckled. We then walked to a nearby restaurant. We took a seat and ordered our foods. We talked and talked about random stuff. When suddenly, I saw two girls looking at me. The girl was giving me a death glare while the other one just gave me a smile.

They were talking to each other while looking at me. I think they were talking about me. I have sensitive ears so I can hear them even though the restaurant is a bit loud.

???:
It's Seoyeon. What is she doing with my oppa?

I was sitting next to Jungkook. So, maybe that's why. And.....how does she know my name?! It's getting creepy.

???:
Calm down, Haemin. He's not even yours. Besides, I ship them both. They look so cute together.

HAEMIN:
Yah! Whose side are you on, Jina?

JINA:
To be honest, I am going with her side.

She was pointing at me.

JINA:
You've been treating me like shit, Haemin. That's one thing I don't like about you.

HAEMIN:
Yah! You'll regret it! Just wait!

JINA:
I think they look cute together. Why is she so pretty? You can't change my mind, Haemin. Remember.....you're saesang. No one will like you. Even your bias, Jungkook, won't even notice you.

She said while leaving her and walk to the front door and left. "Oh My God! She roasted her! I wanna meet this girl some day" I thought.

That Haemin girl looked kinda mad.

HAEMIN:
You'll regret it, Jina. I will make you pay. But first, this bitch. Imma go kill you someday. I'll find a way to kill you so that Jungkook oppa will be mine. And ONLY mine.

She said while giving me a death glare and just left the restaurant. "I'm pretty scared on what's going to happen. Should I tell Jungkook about this? What are you thinking, Seoeyon?! Of course, you won't tell it to him! You're going to ruin his career and just start worrying about you" I thought.

I didn't realize that Jungkook was calling my name like a hundred times already (LOL~ Not really😂)

JUNGKOOK:
Noona! Are you okay? You spaced out. What happened?

ME:
Nothing, Jungkook. Stop worrying.

I smiled to him, reassuringly.

JUNGKOOK:
I don't believe you, noona. Something's wrong. You've been spacing out and not talking since we got here. Tell me what happened.