[010]

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Noona said that she's going somewhere for a little while. I want to join her but I don't know what made me think that I'm not going to. Imma really weird person.

Yoongi hyung told her to be back at 7.00 PM. If she doesn't come back in time, we all will leave without her. Damn! This hyung. She even promised to come back in time.

She then went off to somewhere. Why wouldn't she tell us where she's going? I'm really suspicious on what's going on. I'm also worried at the same time.

It's been minutes since she's gone. It's already 7.20 PM and still, she's not here. Maybe something happened to her! No, no. Stop worrying, Jungkook. She promised to be back.

Then, Yoongi hyung spoke.

YOONGI:
Where is that little girl?

He asked, worried.

JIN:
Where's Seoyeon? She should be back right now.

HOSEOK:
Maybe, something happened to her.

TAEHYUNG:
I agree with Hoseok hyung. Maybe, something REALLY bad happened to her. Maybe, those kidnapper thingys got her.

JIMIN:
How are you guys sure that something happened to her?

NAMJOON:
She keeps promises. The other promises that we made to her, she didn't break it. This promise is really weird.

JUNGKOOK:
Stop worrying, you guys. Maybe, she's lost or something. She'll be back. Let's just wait for a few minutes.

The others agreed with me and waited for her.

TIME SKIP
It's been already HOURS since she didn't come back. We all started asking questions to where she is. Our manager came to us and asked. (They were still in the place)

MANAGER:
We have to go now, boys. What's taking you guys so long?

He asked us. Then, Heunmi noona walked up to us as well.

HEUNMI:
Where's Seoyeon? We're about to leave.

JIMIN:
That's the problem. She's still not here.

Heunmi looked at us, confused.

HEUNMI:
What do you mean by "still not here"? Where is she?

ME:
She told us that she's going somewhere. She also promised us that she'll be back at 7.00 PM. It's already 8.35 PM. Still, no sign of her.

She then widen her eyes in shock and worry.

TAEHYUNG:
What are we gonna do now? I can't let my best friend in danger.

He said with worry in his eyes. At least, he's only her best friend. Nothing else. To be honest, I like Seoyeon. No, I love her. I love her as a real woman. I fell for her since the first sight of her.

It made my heart go crazy. She's my everything and I can't live without her. I'm still planning to confess to her. I'm still scared that she might reject me. Cause maybe, she doesn't feel the same way. Anyways, back to reality.

Then, Heunmi noona made a face that we can't tell.

HEUNMI:
I think I have a gut feeling. You guys know what I mean, right?

We all nodded our heads. Maybe, those kidnappers or murderers really got her.

We then went off to find her. Heunmi noona didn't wanna come cause she doesn't wanna see her best friend dead. But, we promised her to save her no matter what. We split into different groups. We checked every room and she wasn't in each one.