Author's Note

My fellow readers! It has been 4 years since I published this book and I can promise you, I was a wreck. My mindset and thinking was immature back then because I was only a mere 12 year old, just trying to write whatever came to mind.

I can't believe y'all are still reading this shit, but please try not to get bothered with my writing skills. Like I said, I was a wreck. If I remember correctly, there were ages involved in this story and in the second book. I suck at math, okay? Majority of the world hates math.

I didn't even bother double-checking if my computations of ages were correct, so you can comment whatever you want regarding that because as I said before, I'm weak in mathematics. But the good news is since 4 years have passed, I have improved my writing skills and I can say that I did well with my writing.

And as much as possible, I do not want to involve any ages of people anymore. I feel traumatized just seeing your comments for getting the computations wrong XD I'm embarrassed that my readers are good at math while I'm not.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. By the way, I'm no longer a part of the fandom. I'm not obsessed anymore with BTS and am now obsessed with anime ever since the pandemic happened.

So do not expect me to write any more KPOP-related fanfictions because I have given up on them. For KPOP supporters out there who read my stories, I apologize but I will no longer write them.

I hope you can understand :)

I love you all so much and keep reading when you want to. If you have time, you can also check out my Haitani Rindou fanfiction; The Innocent and The Bad. Have a great day/night, you guys!