[016]

I woke up pretty early. I looked down and I was wearing the clothes that I wore yesterday.

I shrugged it off and grabbed a towel. I do my usual morning routine. After that, I wore my school uniform, added some light makeup and tied my hair into a fishtail.

It was still 5.30 AM so I still have time to do my breakfast. I know~ It's my first time eating an actual breakfast. Cause I wanted to change for a while.

I then head downstairs to the kitchen. I just cooked pancakes cause it's easier. But, I know how to cook like a chef though.

My mom used to teach me cooking back in the days. To be honest, I missed her though. Even though she hates me.

I ate my pancakes, silently. After eating, I grabbed the keys and locked the front door.

I then walked to school with my earphones plugged into my ears. I saw Chaeron and Heunmi eonnie, talking happily.

I decided to scare them. I sneakily walked behind them. Cause their backs were facing me.

ME:
Boo!

They jumped and were scared. Once they saw me, they slapped my arm.

CHAERON:
How could you do that?! You scared the shit out of me.

HEUNMI:
Yeah~ No kidding. But, welcome back. The teacher was looking for you yesterday. I told her that you were sick. I had to lie.

She giggled.

CHAERON:
We missed you! Even though it's only one day that you're gone. The boys missed you too.

HEUNMI:
They were literally worried about you. They thought that maybe you couldn't make it.

ME:
I missed you guys too. They're so sweet, you know. Was Yoongi oppa worried too? Cause he's like the "I don't care" meme.

I laughed while the two of my friends laughed with me.

CHAERON:
Yeah~ He was worried too. Not only Jungkook and Taehyung were worried but Yoongi oppa as well. And of course, the others. Like, it's the first he's actually worried. Especially a girl. And that girl's you.

ME:
Awww~ How sweet of him.

HEUNMI:
Let's get inside now. I don't wanna catch a cold. Literally, it's freezing.

We then head inside the school. We then went inside our classroom and waited for the teacher to come inside.

After a few minutes of waiting, the teacher came inside the classroom with a girl beside her. Is she a new student?

She seems so familiar though. And, that's when it hit me.

TEACHER:
Class~ We have a new student here. Kindly introduce yourself to the class.

She smiled at her.

???:
Annyeonghaseyo~ Jina-imnida.

Jina looked at me and smiled.

JINA:
Oh! Hi, Seoyeon. I didn't know you studied here.

She smiled at me.

ME:
And I didn't know that you're gonna be studying here with me.

We smiled at each other.

TEACHER:
Since you two already know each other, why don't you sit in front of Seoyeon.

She turned to Jina and smiled. She nodded her head and walked up to her chair. Then, she sat in front of her.

TEACHER:
Okay, class. Please open your book on page 125.