[012]

I was shocked that my OWN BIAS said "I love you" to me! He loves me! Oh My God! I love you too, Kookie~

I was too shocked to even say anything. But, managed to say this.

ME:
I love you too, Jungkookie~

He looked at me and smiled.

JUNGKOOK:
Finally~ I can call you mine. So, don't even try to flirt with other guys. Especially Taehyung hyung.

He warned me and I just playfully rolled my eyes.

ME:
Why would I even flirt with Taehyung oppa? He's just my friend. Don't be jealous.

I pinched his cheeks, knowing he'll get jealous. I then let go of his cheeks.

JUNGKOOK:
Good girl~

He patted my head and leaned to my ear and whispered.

JUNGKOOK:
I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

He then pull out of my ear and start coming towards my face. He then kissed me, passionately.

I was so shocked to even move. My bias just kissed me! Oh My God! And the exciting part is.....we're official now! To be honest.....this is my first kiss ever.

And it's been taken by my own bias. Like, what the fuck?! I'm so happy right now.

I kissed him back. I felt how he smiled while we were kissing. We broke the kiss and we let our foreheads press against each other.

JUNGKOOK:
I love you, noona.

ME:
I love you too, Jungkookie.

We then cuddled each other while watching the fireworks.

JUNGKOOK:
You know, I don't wanna call you "noona" anymore. I wanna change it.

ME:
No~ Just call me "noona". I don't want you to change it.

JUNGKOOK:
Sorry, Seoyeonie. I'm gonna call you whatever I want. And I'm gonna call you "kitty"

He just smirked. I'm having inappropriate thoughts right now. Seriously!

My eyes widen in shock.

JUNGKOOK:
God, noona. I didn't know you had a dirty mind.

ME:
Yah! I'm not thinking about anything! Maybe, you are.

(You Are🎶)

JUNGKOOK:
My little kitty is so dirty minded~

I just slapped his arm and he just laughed. But, I was worried about one thing.....what if fans are going to start rumors of us? Just like what happened at the restaurant.

ME:
Jungkookie? What if the fans are gonna see us together. I don't know how to react.

JUNGKOOK:
Calm down, baby. I'm just gonna explain it to them that it's just a mistake. I'll handle it. Especially, when it comes to you.

ME:
Thanks, Kookie~ But.....you and your nicknames!

He just chuckled and we continue to watch the fireworks.

When the show's done, we immediately get down of the ferris wheel. I then saw the others, walking towards us with huge smirks on their faces.

I asked them out of curiosity.

ME:
Why are you guys smirking like that?

JIMIN:
You two are so cute~ We took a picture of the two of you, kissing.