One

Negan smashes Glenn's head one last time. Carl shuddered at the sight of Glenn and Abraham's dead bodies. How could one man cause the much pain and damage?

Negan crouched down in front of Carl. "Pretty fucked up, huh kid?" Negan taunted. "Go to hell." Carl snarled at him.

Negan was shocked. "Damn, kid. You are such a fucking badass!" Negan said unessicarly loud.

Negan glances at Rick. "Your kid. He's mine now." He declared. Carl's breath hitched same as Rick's.

Negan walked over to Rick. "I'm gonna take your kid and break him. There is not damn thing you can do about it." Negan declared.

Rick look up at Negan. "Don't fucking touch my son, you bastard." Rick yelled.

"Your son." Negan said laughing.
"I said he was mine." Negan said loudly.

Negan pointed to his men and they took Carl way. "Now you will see him when I say so." Negan said sternly.

Carl was pulled into the back of a truck by Negan's men. They slammed the doors shut.

Carl hear gun shots and look out the truck window to see if it was his bad. It was not Negan shot into the air to calm Rick down.

Carl was scared for his bad, so he find away out of the truck. Negan looked at Carl as he got out of the truck.

"What the hell are you doing." Negan asked angrily. "Your in trouble now kid." Negan said while laughing.

Carl look at Negan and just started to thing what the fuck is he going to do to me.

To be continued

Sorry Ik it is bad.