Nine

Carl
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There was a commotion outside the door so I got up and stumble my way to the door and open it. I saw a bunch of people heading to we're the iron is so I started to walk that way to. I then hear Negan yelling at Mark and Dwight. I made my way throw the crowd to see Simon handing Negan the iron. I sound of the burning flesh reached my ears. It take very thing I had to not cry. Then Negan saw me. He walked up to me and covered my eyes.

"Why are you here u should be resting." Negan said in a soft tone.

"I wanted to see what all the commotion was." I said looking down at my feet.

"Ok, but I didn't want you to see me like this." He said lifting my face to met his.

"The way I see you is that you do what needs to be done and nothing more and if you needed to do that for some reason that won't change the way I see you." I told him looking I his eyes.

"Good, now let me take you back to the room." He said.
"Hey, clean this up right fucking now." He ordered.

When we got to the room I look at him and reached up and kiss and he kiss me back. I felt him smiling on my lips. I wanted all of him. It was like he read my mind. He when push me up against the wall and started to kiss my neck. I pulled away and take off my shirt. He went down leaving hickeys behind him. Then he got to my pants and look up at me. I nodded and he started to unzip my pants. He pulled them off and picked me up and throw me on the bed. He got to my boxers and he pulled out my dick and started to lick the slit.

To be continued... sorry for not updating.