Seven

Carl POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

He stared at me then leaned in and kissed me. I got this feeling and I didn't know what to do about it but the next second I was kissing Negan back. He look surprised.

"Sorry, Negan." I said to him

"No, kid I liked that." Negan said which made me smile.
"Sorry to cut this sort but i have other meeting to go to but I will see you later." Negan said smirking.

"Ok, so do you care if I stay here?" I asked nervous.

"No kid not at all, i want you to." Negan said.

I was just walking around negan's room. Looking at his stuff when I saw that Negan left Lucille behind. I walked over to her and picked her up and started looking for. Simon saw me and he thought that I was a prisoner and then to make it worse he saw that I had Lucille so he came up to me and started to punch me over and over again. I blacked out and I wake up in a cell and I hear Negan yelling at him asking who was in there and then he open the cell to see me on the floor covered in blood and the last thing I hear was
"Your going to be ok." Negan said picking me up and carried to his room.

When I wake up I saw Negan at my side sleeping. I smiled and woke him up and asked him how many days I was out.

He looked down and said "Three days, you were out for three days."

"Wow, that's long." I said smiling at him.

"The doc didn't think you were going to wake up." He said looking at me.
"Why were you out of my room? You said that you were going to stay here." He said in a serious tone.

"You left Lucille in your room and I just wanted you to have her." I told him "Wait were is she!" I asked.

"Don't worry I have her." Me said. I was so relieved that he had her.

I try to get up but he would let me.
"No, you have to rest now." He told me.
"Now sleep you need your rest." He in a sweet tone.

"I will go to sleep if you cuddled with me." I said smiling.
I laid back down with Negan next to and I fell asleep almost immediately.

Sorry for not updating