Six

Carl POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I walked to the door and opened it. It was Negan and he was hammered. He just walked and fell on the floor. I picked him up and carried to his room.
I got it his room and put him on his bed. Then he hugged me and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't stop him but I didn't kiss back either. I just stared at him, then he just fell asleep. I walked out and went to my room and went to sleep my self.

The next morning I went to breakfast and Negan was there already. I sat next to him as always.

"So do you remember last night," I asked him.

"And if I did? What would you do about it." Negan said with a smirk.

"I don't know but do you." I asked again.

"Yes, I do." He said looking at me.
"Go to my room after your done I want to talk to you." He told me.

"Ok I will." I said to him.

I started to walk to his. When I got there I heard yelling. When the yell stop a guys walked out I think his name is mark. I walk in to Negan at the window.

Negan POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hey, kid please sit." I said to Carl
"I want just wondering if you were ok with what happen last." I asked him

He look down but I could tell that he blushing.

"Yea, I'm ok with what happen last night." He said still blushing.

I was happy to hear that. I walked up to him pulling him agented the wall and I kissed him.

"Was that ok." I asked him.

"Yea, that was ok." He said smiling.

To be continued