Ten

Negan POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I started to lick his tip. I kissed down his dick and went back up. I put his dick in my mouth and started to go up and down. He clenched onto my shoulders and I could tell he was getting close.

"NEGAN!" Carl moaned. "Please I want you in side me so bad" Carl begged him.

I stud up and I started unbuckle me jeans when Carl got up.

"I let me return the favor." Carl said looking up at me.

He unbuckle my jeans. Then he take off my briefs and he started to suck on my hardened cock.

"Umm Carl!" I moaned loudly. "Come here." I smiled at him. "I going to fuck you so hard so that your not going to be able to walk in the morning."

I get him to the bed and I bend him over. I slowly slid in so I don't hurt him to much.

Carl POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hiss in pain/pressure. It feel so good tho. He starts moving slowly all the pain slowly turns into pressure.

"Harder please." I begged him.

"Are sure." He asked. I just nodded. 

And then he starts moving faster and going deeper. A small but loud moan escapes my lips.

"Negan I'm close." I say out of breath.

"I know to." He says as he lean and kisses me.

"I want you to cum inside of me." I said as I start to roll tat my hips to deepen his trusts.

"Ok babe." Was all he saids as he starts to go even faster.

"Aww!" I said as I reach my peck. I start to shake as my orgasm comes and I cum all over I'm and Negans chest. I feel a warm liquid inside me as Negan cums deep inside me.

"Aww babe that was so good." Negan said as he start to clean me up with his tongue. He pulls out and continues to clean me up. He then gets on the bed and I cuddle up to and fell right to sleep in his arms.

( sorry not updating. From here and on I would be following the story line of the walking dead but will have some scenes from it tho. Hope u like it, vote and comment I would love to here how I'm doing.)