Eleven

Carl POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wake up the sun shining in my face. I look at Negan who was still sleeping. I cuddle up to him and My eyes slowly closed again. I wake up again to Negan smiling at me.

"Good morning babe. How did you sleep?" Negan asked.

"Good. Last night was amazing." I said smiling at him.

He smiled back and started to get up but I pulled him back down.
"Babe I have to go work now." He said looking me in the eye.

"But why!?" I asked sadly.

"Because I have people to boss around. I promise I'll be back soon baby." Negan said as he kissed my on the head as he less the room.

Last night was so amazing I can't believe it actually happened, I thought smiling at the memory.

Negan POV

I walk around the sanctuary make sure very thing is ok. Then I gather all my wife's to gether.

"All right now everyone none of you guys are in trouble but I will say I'm divorcing all of you. You guys can go and be with anyone you want," I said as dismiss everyone.

I walked into the hallway and everyone looked at me weird.
"Do we have a fucking probable here." I yell.

"No sir!" They yelled back.

"Then get back to fucking work." I yelled and walked back to my room.

When I got then Carl was in the bed starring off into space.

"Hey baby, guess what I did today." I said smiling

"What?" Carl ask laughing

"I got ride of all my wife's and now I'm all yours." I said hugging him

"Really! OMG yesss!" Carl yelled as he jump on me.

I laughed at him then I remembered his family what are they going to think. "Carl now all we have to do is tell your dad." I said

He looked at me and frowned.
"Yea but what are they going to do.. I'm scared" he said looking down.

"Hey, it'll be ok.. I'll be with you all the way." I said comforting him.

And with that we walked to the truck to go to Alexandria

A/N hope u guys like the new chapter plzz comment tell me what u think