Three

Carl POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wake up to Negan sleeping in his bed. I was still thinking how is he going to hurt me. Just thinking that over and over again. Then he wake up screaming Lucille!

"Negan what is wrong?!" I asked him.
"Are you ok?!" I asked him again.
He didn't answer me.
"Please answer me!" I asked him more forcedly.

"I'm ok kid. Thanks though." Negan said.

"What was the dream about. If I may ask." I asked him.

"It was about my wife Lucille." Negan said looking down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push." I told him.

"It's fine, Carl," Negan told me

Negan POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I was surprised that Carl was nice to me after I take him away from his dad. But I was even more surprised when he didn't judge me for screaming her name.

"So I'm going to show you around ok." I told Carl.

"Ok." Carl said to me.

Carl and I walked down the hallway. I showed him the cafeteria and outside. Then he asked me, how was I going punish him? I told him he would just have to wait and see. Later I showed him to his room.

"Well this is your room. If you have any question I'm just down the hall." I told him.

"Thanks but I don't have any questions." Carl told me.
"So your not going to tell me what my punishment is." Carl said frustrated.

"Nope not telling you." I said pushing him to the well and kissing him.

"Why would you do that?" Carl asked me.

"Because that was your punishment." I told him.
"I will see you the morning." I said.