Four

Carl POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wake up to a noise at the door. I got up and open the door to see Negan there. I can't help but think of last night and I started to smile.

"What is it kid?" Negan asked.

"Ow, nothing." I told him.

"Ok let's go to breakfast then." Negan said.

I walk out of my room and to the cafeteria with Negan. I was going sit at a table away from Negan but he made me sit right next to him. Then this random guy come and try to make me move.

"Hey, what the hell are doing siting in my set." Simon said to me.

"No it's fine Simon." Negan to Carl

Negan and I finished with are breakfast and we left  for his room. So we got to his room and he started to asked question.

"So I noticed that your mom isn't at Alexandria. I'm just wondering what happen to her." Negan asked.

I look down and said "I had to shot her so she wouldn't turn."

"Well shit kid that's messed up." Negan said smiling.
Then he asked "How did you lose your eye?"

"I got shot in the eye by someone in Alexandria." I told him

"Did you know him."  Negan asked with a look on his face.

"Yes I did." I said looking down.

When he asked the worst thing possible. He asked to look at it. I Said yea.

"Jesus Christ that is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, have you seen your self in a mirror." Negan said with a look on his face.
"Can I touch it I really fucking want to touch it." Negan said smiling once again.

Then he look at me and seen me crying

"Well shit kid. I forget that your just that a kid." Negan said apologizing.

"Just forget it." I said cutting him off.
"Can I put the rap back on?" I asked him.

"Hell no. If I were you I would show that off, no one and I mean no one would mess with you." Negan said smirking.
Well kid, I'm going to a meet with your father so go to your room for now and I'll come get you later." Negan said get up and heading to the door.