Eight

Negan POV
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wake up and rolled over to Carl still asleep. I just stared at his beautiful face. Carl wake up and look at me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"I'm just happy that you still here." Carl said smiling at me.

"I have to go but I'll be back soon. Promise." I told him.

"Can I come with you?" Call asked me.

"No, you need your rest." I said to him.

he sighed and said "I only feel safe with you." Then I smile and bent down and kissed him.

I walked to the door and said, "Sleep now baby. I'll be back soon." And with that I lifted the room.

So I walked down the hallway Simpson ran up to me and said. "Dwight and Mark are fighting." I sighted and went with him.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I yelled. Dwight and Mark looked at me with a scared look in there eyes.

They both started talk. "One at a fucking time." I yelled at them. "Dwight you go first what the fuck happen." I asked him trying to calm down.

Dwight said, "That he saw Mark and Amber together in the hallway."

I was so anger at this point I can't stay calm. "Is that true?" I asked raising Lucille to his face. He nodded. "Ok, that's the ion for you then because you know the rules are the rules."