Chapter 9

Warning: This chapter does contain sexual scenes. Reader discretion advised.

The alarm on my phone went off at 6:30 am  Monday morning. I stretched on this massive California King bed. I had all this space and it felt amazing. When we got back from Dinner Saturday night, we both agreed that we would stay in separate rooms. For now. Anyways, I wanted to wake up a little early so I could make us some Breakfast before work.

Yesterday he gave me a tour of the entire Mansion. So many rooms. And they all were furnished. The room he had Maria tidy up for me was right next door to him. It was a gorgeous room. Everything in the room was either black, grey or White. When he showed me the last room furthest from his room, I was hypnotized. Beyond beautiful. The room was white with little accents of Purple. My favorite color.

"This room is beautiful!" I said as I walked into the bathroom.
"Yes, the view is absolutely stunning." He looked at me up and down. He knew how to make a girl blush. Especially leaning up against the wall like that.
"Could I sleep here?"
"Are you trying to be as far as possible from me?" He says as he stalks towards me with his hands behind his back.
"Maybe..." I tease.
He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his hips.

"Don't get too comfy in this room. You should be with me on the other side of the house. I want you with me." He says looking away from me, out the window.
I wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle against his neck.
"Where still getting to know one another. And the last thing we need is to get to suffocated with one another."
"That'll never happen!"
He picked me up higher, spun me around, and threw me on the bed.
"Oh my God!" I screamed. He jumped on top of me and wrapped his arms around my torso. Pinning my arms underneath my body.
"I'd become obsessed with you, before you suffocate me." We both stared at one and laughed at how horrible his choice of words sounded.
"Okay, please don't become obsessive Luke." He nodded. I never want to see him go crazy over me. Or anyone for that matter. He was important to a lot of people. To me.

He started trailing kisses from my neck to my chest. A yearning between my legs crept up on me and I moaned. I knew I had to stop this before it got out of hand.
"And besides," I say as I squirm out of his hold, "being on this side of the house is a great way to practice hide and seek." I somehow manage to get from under him, get up from the bed and run out the room. I turn and Lucas Bower is right on my heel.

I make my way downstairs trying to remember where the Kitchen was. Two and a half hours til Work so I needed to hurry if I wanted to make us Breakfast in Bed. As I make my way to the bottom of the Staircase, a smell of Sausages floats by. Was Luke awake this early? I turn into the kitchen and an older lady is standing next to the stove throwing bacon onto a pan.

"Good-morning Miss Gibson!" She says not turning around. How the hell did she know I was behind her?
She turned slowly and smiled.
"Good-morning. How did you know I was here?" She walked over to me cleaning her hands on her apron. She shook my hand. "I'm Maria. House Manager and cook. And I felt your energy. You have amazing energy." She pointed up and around with both hands. I laughed.
She looked at her watch and said, "why are you up so early?"
I was embarrassed to say that I wanted to cook for Luke so I lied. "Oh I smelled the food from upstairs."
"Why don't you go and wake the King up yourself. Tell him I'm preparing a feast for the two of you before work." She turned around and threw her hands up, "I FINALLY get to cook for him!"

I got up to the top of the staircase. Made a right down his Hallway, and came to the last room on the right. I opened the door and crept into his room. Everything in his room was gray and taupe. Beautiful colors. Sunlight was peeking on the sides of the curtains. It made it easier to see. I didn't want to turn on the light or pull back the Curtains. I always found that to be rude.

He was laying on his back. The sheet was pulled up to his hips, and his chest was bare. I began salivating. I saw that he didn't have any hair on his chest. I never did mind a hairy chest. However, this man was a God and I didn't expect anything but perfection. I crept to the left side of his bed and went to kneel near the bed when I noticed something long protruding between his hips. I must've been exhausted if I didn't notice what it was at first glance. It was his boner. I instantly stood up and was scared to touch him. What if I embarrass him when I wake him up? "Fuck it." I whisper out loud.

I get underneath the sheet and lay next to him. He doesn't stir. I turn on my side facing him and start tracing hearts on his chest.
"Luke..", I whisper in his ears. I blow gently into his ears and bite on it softly. He moans. I look down and notice his dick is getting much longer. I start to salivate. Ugh! He needs to wake up and tuck Long Johnson away.
"You like?" my face shoots up to his.
He grabs me and spins me where I'm pinned underneath him. He licks his lips.
"You are the reason my engorged is saying Hi right now."
What a liar!
"No he was already up when I walked in."
He scowled. "That's because I was up horny as hell last night and all I did was try not to think about you. But I see you like torturing. Blowing in my ear and biting."
"No I don't."
"Yes you do! So before we get up I'm going to play a game with you. Let's see how long you last."
He was somehow able to force my legs open with his leg. I had on a robe, a t shirt and my panties on. Nothing else.

"What are doing?" I definitely wasn't telling him to stop. I trusted him. He knew sex was out the question.
"Do you have a bra on?" He whispered in my ear.
Oh god. I felt myself getting wet.
"No..."
He was kissing my neck when I felt a smile creep onto his face. He looked up at me.
"Good."

He kissed me long and hard while he unfastened my robe. He sat up strattling me. When he moved the robe from my chest his eyes grew big. I'm guessing it had to do with the fact that I had almost sheer white shirt on, no bra, and my nipples were standing at erect.
"What size are they?" He asked while he slowly ran a finger from the nape of my neck, down my chest, and to my panty line.
"34D." I said out of my breath. I wanted to moan but I suppressed it.
He ran his hands threw his hair. I knew it was killing him how close and yet so far sex was.
"As stunning as you are, I can only imagine how you look naked." He laid back on top of me forcing my legs open once more. He pinned my hands to the sides of my head so I wouldn't deny him whatever payback he was getting.

He started kissing me passionately all while I felt his dick get erect again. And I felt it right between my legs. I knew for sure that I was drenched. A shower was in order before work. He started to suck on my left nipple through my shirt. I cried out. He took turns torturing my nipples. They were screaming for my shirt to come off, so they could feel his tongue pleasure them without barriers. It was driving me insane. As soon as he done with the one nipple, he went and tortured the other one. I started to shake.

"Luke, please stop..." I moan. "I'm sorry."
He stops. "Are you sure you're sorry?"
"Yes please." He looks up at me, smiles, and lets go of me.
He got up from his bed and had a slight boner, through his boxers. I got up, and he fixed my Robe. I tied it and looked at him smiling.
"Good-morning, King. I was told by Maria to come and fetch you for Breakfast."
I went to walk away but he grabbed me by my arm. He kissed me.
"Good-morning, Beautiful. Sleep well?" He asked genuinely. I didn't want to lie.
"Yep!"
"Hmm..." he growled. "I need to change that."
He was referring to the fact that I was so comfortable sleeping so far away from him.

Before I leave he asks, "Are you showering now or after Breakfast?"
A devilish smile crept on his face.
I thought about it.
"After what just happened here. Right now..."
"Maybe I join you?"
I smirked. "No, you but you can settle for this..."
I unfasten my robe and pulled my shirt up flashing him.
He holds his heart and pretends to pass put on the bed.
I open the door and walk out. Laughing.