Chapter 19

"I love you so much." Lucas whispers in my ear. I turn around to face him. We had just finished making love to one another and I grab his face.
"I love you, too."
He kisses me and nuzzles my neck. I start to get a warm and tingly feeling down below. Lucas lays flat on his back, I climb on top and straddle him. I bend over and start to kiss his neck.
I loved this man.
More than anything I worshipped him. He was all I ever wanted and the only person who could satisfy me.

I start to go lower with my kisses. Doing the nape of his neck, down his chest...
He starts to moan. It makes me smile to hear how much pleasure I am bringing to him. He puts his hand on my head to guide me even lower. I knew exactly what he wanted and I wanted to give it to him.
"That a girl." He moans.

Wait. This is wrong. I open my eyes and lift my head.
Sam was staring back at me.
His eyes get serious and cold. He grabs me and throws me on my back, straddling me.
"No," I start to scream!
He then puts his hands around my neck and starts to squeeze. I try to break free from his hold but it is t help. My throat and lungs were on fire. I couldn't breathe.
Lucas!
Lucas!!
Please help me!!

I jump up and look around. Oh God, it was just a dream. I notice I'm in a completely different room. One with windows in them. I get off the bed quietly. I go to swallow and my throat burns. It felt like I swallowed molten rocks. Looking down, I saw my clothes were fixed. The monster had the decency to fix my clothes for me. If I ever had the chance to shoot him, it would definitely be between the legs.

I run to the window. I try and open it but it's shut tightly with nails. I look out to nothing but grass. Where was I?
I didn't have my heels on so I tip toed to the door.
I turn the knob.
Unlocked!
I don't stand there to ponder why. I open the door and slowly look out into the hallway. No one in sight. I breathe a sigh of relief. I begin to carefully look for the stairs heading downstairs. When I first got here I noticed we walked down the Hallway and I should've been at the Staircase. However, waking up in a different room, who knows where in the House I was. It was a massive house too.

There was a lot of Sunlight coming from down the Hall and to the right. I make a right and see the banister on the left. I walk down and put my back against the wall. Inhale as I slowly poke my head out. I don't see or hear anyone.

I grab the banister and make my way down the stairs. I kept looking behind me making sure I wasn't followed.
Where was everyone?
This had to be some kind of trick. I made my way the bottom of the staircase and still not one soul. Peeking into the Living Room, there wasn't any furniture or anything. I open the Front Door and step outside. It was so cold. But my only chance was to run out. Contemplating if I should or shouldn't would give Sam ample time to grab me. No chance in Hell I'd let that happen. I run and get to the gate.  It's wide open. At that point I knew I was being let go. I didn't care and I did not look back. So I ran. I ran for my life.

Lucas Point-of-View

"So what do you men think?" This was THEE meeting, with two of the owners of Eastern Asia's top Cellular provider. They were willing to sell me the Company for a nice chunk of change. I waited weeks to close this deal. I was going to take Bower Mobile into Asian Territory. Once there, I would expand and bring CNL into that Market also.

Both men nod in approval and both bow their heads. The man closest to me yells, "MORE ALCOHOL TO CELEBRATE!"
We all laugh.
Sherman, my Lawyer, grabs the contract and hands it so both men can sign.

My phone rings and the Caller ID is showing Dayo. I immediately get an uneasy feeling in my stomach.
"Sir, I lost Jasmen. She used the blonde, chunky one as decoy and escaped through the back of the Restaurant."
My heart drops. I hear Cindy in the background scream, "hey I am not fat!"
"Take her to the Tower NOW! And don't let her out of your sight!"