Chapter 6 // Taehyung

You open your eyes slightly to see soft, white sheets surrounding you. Unable to move the rest of your body, you try and move your head around, but it is difficult since you are lying on your stomach.Why the hell does my body hurt so bad? You slide your hand up the sheet that is in front of you, tracing patterns into the silk. Where am I? You feel compelled to find out where you are and so you use your forearms to push yourself over so that you are flopped onto your side, the sheets barely covering your shoulders still.

Looking around, you observe an expensive-looking hotel room and that no one is in the room with you. You breathe a sigh of relief and push yourself all the way up so you are sitting cross-legged. You notice that you are wearing an oversized gray T-shirt that you knew for a fact wasn't yours and you begin to panic, unable to remember what had happened before you passed out. Outside the window it was dark out and you wondered how long you had been unconscious.

Suddenly, the door leading into the room opened and instinctively, you flopped back down and pretended to still be asleep, flinging the sheets over your head to hide. Shit, I didn't get to see who walked in. Now how am I supposed to know who-

Your thoughts are cut off when somebody flings the covers off of you, leaving your body exposed to the cold air. Unknowingly, you blow your cover of fake sleeping as you look up at the person who just uncovered you: Kim Taehyung.

He smiles at you and says, "Ah, so you are awake. I was hoping you would be up by now. It's nearly 2 in the morning."

You choose not to move and to remain silent. He narrows his eyes in confusion and sits on the bed next to you, putting his hand softly on your thigh. It feels warm and comforting compared to the bitter air that you were just exposed to.

You swallow harshly and sit up, noticing that his hand never strayed from its position on your leg. "Taehyung... where am I? Why am I here? What happened? How-"

He holds up his other hand to silence you, cutting off your questions. He absentmindedly tugs on his black button-up shirt and replies, "Long story short, I saved you from the security guards, you fell unconscious after they apparently beat you and I didn't know where else to take you but here. Hell, I don't even know your name."

His eyes reconnect with yours, sending a wave of nervous energy down your spine. "It's y/n," you mumble and look away, feeling the sexual tension that is slowly building.

"Ah," he says, smirking slightly. "Nice to meet you. Anyways, I heard that you were trying to sneak into our performance? That's a bad thing for someone innocent-looking like yourself to do, now isn't it?"

You quickly look up at him, causing one of the sides of the T-shirt to fall off your shoulder (resulting in a not-subtle stare from Taehyung). You lick your lips and say, "well, I think that you guys are worth it. If you would like to prove me wrong, be my guest." With those words, you sit upright, cross-legged again and shrug your shoulders in a flirty manner, purposely allowing the other shoulder to fall off. You flick your hair over your back, exposing all of your collarbone to him. You can't help but notice that he can barely hold eye-contact with you anymore since his dark eyes keep flicking downwards to your bare neck.

"I-I.. uh..." he fumbles for words. Your eyes make contact again and you jerk your head at him as if to say come here, you and you smile. "If you don't mind..." he pauses and moves closer to you on the bed. "I'd like to prove the opposite."

Your eyes flick down to his lips, and he mirrors you. You grasp his collar and pull him towards you, smoothly fitting your lips together. He doesn't fight it and he puts one hand around your waist and the other cups your cheek passionately. Your lips begin to move together rhythmically, gliding over one another, releasing the tension that had been slowly building. His tongue brushes your lower lip and you open your mouth slightly, allowing him to enter. Your tongues begin to writhe together and your fingers move all over the back of his neck and his abdomen. You suck on his tongue, eliciting a small moan from him and he breaks the kiss.

He pushes you down so that you are lying underneath him on the bed and he positions his legs on either side of your waist. His dark eyes reconnect with yours and he takes both of your arms with one hand and pins them above you, turning you on instantly.

His tongue then goes to work along your jawline and down your neck, giving you goosebumps all over your body. You bite your lip as he continues to suck on your neck playfully, planting open-mouthed kisses along your collarbone, just above the top of the T-shirt.

Much to your disappointment, he pauses. He sits back on his haunches and pulls his hair back with one hand, looking slightly frustrated.

"Is this... doing anything for you, y/n?" He says, surprising you, and you look at him in confusion.

"Yes, in fact, it feels amazing, why did you stop?" Was your reply.

He bites his lower lip. "Usually, when I'm with a girl, she makes a lot of, you know, noise and moans and things like that. I just wanted to know if I'd lost it."

You smirk. "I'm just not the kind of girl who moans all the time. I've actually never moaned in my life, but just because that's true, it doesn't mean that I don't feel freaking amazing."

His eyes fill with lust. Before you can say anything else, one of his hands goes up your shirt and grabs your bare skin while his tongue flicks back and forth alone the sensitive area of your lower neck.

He bites your ear and whispers seductively, "How about I change that, babygirl? Would you like to feel good enough to moan for me?"

SO... ahem... first real smut. 2 in the morning kinda does something to you, I guess. Hope you enjoyed  and there is definitely more to come in the next chapter ;)
Make sure to vote n' comment n' all that good sturf

Love ya,
Ky