Chapter 13 // Hannah's Plan

You finish applying a coat of Chapstick to your plump lips and smack them. After all, who needs lipstick when you have moisturizing lip balm instead?

Immediately after, you pick up your car keys and head to the front door of the apartment.

"Hannah!" You yell. "I'm going out just text if you need anything!"

"Why would I need anything from you?" She yells back.

Without responding, you roll your eyes and shut the door, leaving your salty-ass roommate to wallow in her anger.

It has been a few weeks since the Panda Express "date" with BTS and even though Hannah prevailed in getting their numbers, none of them want to text her. This has left Hannah in a state of rage when she sees your notifications every day: New text: Jiminie; New text: Kookie; new text: Tae.

She has been ruder and ruder to you each week that they have been ignoring her and you are at your wits end.

You feel like it might be better if you just move out; you have enough money saved up, you just feel bad about abandoning her there without you.

And every day when you leave the house it is the same sass from her. And every day you just shrug it off and just try and make it through the day so you can hang with BTS later- they are staying in America for a little bit while they prep for a tour.

After all, since you have their numbers, there is no way you are giving up that opportunity.

As you exit the apartment and walk down to your car, you notice a limo parked outside on the curb.

You roll your eyes and smile to yourself. Which one of the boys is being super extra today?

You stroll over to the window and rap on it sharply. It rolls down and, to your surprise, it is Namjoon.

"Hey Y/N!" He grins up at you from inside the luxury vehicle. "Want to get brunch with me?"

Of all the boys, Namjoon (AKA Dance Monster in your contacts) is the most foreign to you. He rarely texts with you, and since the beginning, you thought he seemed a little cautious around you.

Well, screw it.

"Of course!" you say, opening the door to the car. Quickly, you clamber in and position yourself in one of the comfortable seats next to him.

"Great! Where should we go? I heard there is this very nice new place down on ****** Street. Want to go there?" Namjoon flashes a sweet smile at you.

You smile back and nod. "That sounds great."

He reaches for the partition, slides it open, and whispers to the driver where to go.

The driver promptly nods and closes the partition once again, leaving you and Namjoon private once again.

Third person POV:
As the limo drives away from the sidewalk, Hannah glares at where it used to be parked.

"It should be me in that car, not that ugly bitch!!" She yells, throwing her pillow across the room. "Why does she always get the amazing guys while I'm stuck with some losers?"

She angrily stalks over to the mirror and stands in front of it. Sadly, she looks at her body, judging every inch.

"Am I not pretty enough?" She whispers to herself. "Is that it? Is my personality too sucky to deserve a famous guy? Am I not good enough for a kpop star?"

As she keeps scrutinizing herself, she keeps getting more and more frustrated and she begins yelling once again.

She stops when she hears the ding dong of the doorbell.

She rolls her eyes, thinking that it is Y/N bringing back some hot Asian man once again to rub it in her face.

Hannah quickly struts over to the entryway of the apartment and throws open the door, her face already plastered with annoyance.

And she looks into the face of a confused Park Jimin.

"Umm... H-hey Hannah," Jimin mutters, nervously tugging on his sweater. "Is Y/N here? I need to talk to her about something."

Hannah's annoyance is immediately replaced with a smile. "She's not here, but I am!"

Jimin's face looked panicked for a split second before replying, "actually if she's not here maybe I can drop by later..."

Hannah goes silent for a few seconds before her eyes light up. "Actually, she said that you could do her a favor before she left."

Hannah smirks and beckons him inside.

Jimin bits his lip nervously and enters the apartment, somewhat scared of what might happen to him.

"Go ahead and sit down, I'll be right in there." Hannah shooed him into the living room before scampering to the pantry and grabbing a bottle of the strongest alcohol they had.

She then runs through her plan in her head, grinning. Oh yes, Hannah, this is your time to shine. You have done this many times before, this one is no different. You got this. He wants you.

Hannah then plasters a fake smile on her face and, bottle in hand, skips into the living room.

"Oh Jimiiiiin~~"

Ohhhhhh my goodness long time no see Wattpad!!

I assume that no one is still reading this because I have been gone for a long time, but if anyone still is, THANKS!

Thank you for being so patient, I just needed some time ❤️

Make sure to vote on this story if you enjoyed it!

Love,
Ky