Chapter 10 // Frustrated

Just to let you guys know so there is no confusion, this chapter is not in the perspective of any of the BTS members, but you are not in this scene. It is just... them.
All right.
Let's get into it.
YAY!

*cough*
"Could you stop coughing on me, hyung," an exasperated Jungkook says to Taehyung. "You've been doing it the entire day, what is your problem?"

Hoseok grins and elbows Taehyung playfully. "I think little TaeTae here is lovesick [A/n: haha get it?] about little y/n. Don't you think so, guys? Ever since last night you've been hacking all over the place and today at Panda Express you kept staring over at Jimin and her when they were talking."

"Never call me TaeTae again." Taehyung glances over at Jimin, noticing how tense he looks at this topic of conversation. It's time to get little Jimin jealous of me, Taehyung thinks to himself. "I don't know about in love, but she's wicked hot. And she's pretty good with her tongue." He winks with the last statement and settles back into his chair smugly.

Immediately, all the boys are clamoring and asking for more details- except for Yoongi, who is playing a game on his phone, and Jimin, who doesn't want to hear another word. Taehyung wraps his long fingers around the collar of his T-shirt and pulls it down, revealing a pretty sizeable hickey. He watches Jimin's eyes turn to slits as he looks at the bruise and Taehyung smirks. "That's the only evidence she left. All the rest of the time she was all over me, but with a softer tongue that what I'm used to. But I liked it since it's new and interesting."

Namjoon grins wickedly and asks, "Did you do anything below the neck? I know that you have a lil kink about necks, but still, with a girl that hot it must have been hard to contain yourself."

Taehyung shrugs and replies, "I didn't do anything to her below the neck. However..." He pauses for dramatic effect and then continues. "She was... oh, how should I put it? Feeling up on me. Some with her mouth and some with other things." The boys all nod approvingly and they feel proud of their little young man. Taehyung looks at Jimin and shoots him a challenging look. Jimin glares at him and walks over to Taehyung briskly, grabs his arm and pulls him into the nearby bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Taehyung shoots Jimin a fake annoyed look, but Jimin couldn't see since he was walking over to the sink and leaned over it. Taehyung hears Jimin whisper, "What the hell, man? You knew that the only reason I sent you to go look for her was so that I could talk to her. So I could see her face again. And what do you do? You stab me in the back and have a little hookup session with her." Jimin whips around to face Taehyung, his eyes filled with rage. "How could you do that to me?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes and shrugs, attempting to keep up the bad boy act. "Look, I'm sorry, it's just I couldn't help myself. Her beauty is so intoxicating, you know? And once you told me that she was an interesting person and not just a beautiful face, I got interested."

He glances over at Jimin to see that his face has softened a little bit, but Taehyung feels like he still hasn't made point yet. "But I don't know if it is a good idea to go after her now. It might be a little too awkward for her knowing that you're good friends with me. I mean, what if you guys get into a relationship and she cheats on you with one of the other members? That's not really a good idea. And besides, you keep forgetting that there were two people involved that night, not just me."

In his head, Jimin is getting more and more frustrated with Taehyung. What is his problem? Why won't he just let me go after this one girl that I'm actually interested in? Why is he so protective of me all the time? However, he forces a smile at Taehyung and says, "Yeah, I guess that would be kinda awkward. Thanks for looking out for me."

Taehyung returns the smile and affectionately pats Jimin on the head. He then exits the bathroom, leaving Jimin alone with his thoughts.

What am I going to do? Taehyung is my best friend and if he doesn't think it's a good idea, then is it really not a good idea? But still, he's really biased since he's already hooked up with her. That asshole, I can't believe he did that. What he said does make a really good point though. He didn't force her to do anything, she did it by herself. Stay focused, Jimin, stay focused. I need to talk to her. I gave her my number, but she hasn't texted me yet so how am I going to find her?

*PING*

Jimin takes his phone out of his pocket and looks at the notification. It reads:
[Unknown Number]:
Hey it's y/n! Text back if this is Jimin.

Jimin smiles to himself and creates a contact for you. He begins to respond.
[to: y/n]
This is jimin.

He pauses for a minute and thinks before hitting send. He adds a few more words to the end.
[to: y/n]
This is jimin. Are you free this evening?

Heyoooo I know this chapter is really short, but there has to be some in between stuff!
TBH I can't wait for the iHeartMusic Awards because I want to see BTS win things!!!!!
Vote, comment, let me know what you think about this story so far!!
Love ya,
Ky