Chapter 15 // Handprints

You nimbly step back from the shower door in order to let Taehyung come in.

He is still dressed, so he slowly strips off his shirt, revealing the lean muscle you saw the first night you met him. He makes eye contact with you and loops his fingertips around the hem of his boxers before slightly pulling down.

Oh, my God. His V is so gorgeous. Is that why they call him V?

He smirks a little at your face and removes the rest of the clothing that clings to his body. You avert your eyes and take a few small footsteps back, retreating into the warm water, a little flustered seeing him exposed so openly.

You turn your back to the door, your cheeks burning.

What did you just get yourself into, Y/N?

But when you feel his hands lightly slip around your waist and pull you into a back hug, your mind turns blank. You instinctively lay your head onto his shoulder in relaxation. Just the feeling of having someone in the shower with you is enough to make you tremble with excitement. When one of his hands slips down in between your legs, you almost lose your mind. Your breathing quickens and he plants a firm kiss on your wet shoulder.

"So excited already," Taehyung whispers, nibbling ono the area right beneath your left ear, "you need to control yourself, Y/N."

His fingers begin to slowly rub your clit, causing electric shocks to shoot up your spine. You let out a breathy moan, incapable of saying anything else and your hand fumbles around behind you, trying to find his body. Your hands find skin and you grasp on for dear life, his fingers still massaging you.

All of a sudden, his pace quickens unexpectedly. Your nails dig into his skin as the pleasure you felt multiplies and he groans in your ear.

"Damn," he growls, "try not to draw blood, baby." You feel him smirk into your skin and he drags his tongue across your shoulder.

You feel yourself climaxing and you shudder in pleasure. Your legs give out as he continues to exert pressure on your center, prolonging the feeling. His grip around your waist tightens and he holds you upright.

You pivot to face him and he looks at you with seductive eyes. "How was that?" Taehyung whispers lowly and his tongue grazes his lower lip.

In response, you take a step towards his bare body and wrap your arms around the back of his neck. You pull him into a kiss, sloppily moving your lips against his and slip your tongue into his mouth, feeling needy. He smiles into the kiss and slightly opens his mouth, allowing you to explore the inside of it with your tongue.

You instinctively unwind one of your hands from around his neck and begin to gradually slide your hand down his chest. Biting his lip, your fingertips brush his abs and continue farther down. When your hand reaches his hips you deliberately slow the pace that you are descending and you suck on his tongue, eliciting a moan from him.

"Oh, do you like this, Tae?" you tease him, your hand moving agonizingly slow towards his... um... baby-maker.

a/n: If you can't tell, my awkwardness is coming out whilst typing this. iT's fiNe!

He is about to answer, but you grab his length in your hand, shutting him up quickly. You notice his chest heaving as you run your hand over him and you smile to yourself.

With guys, it's so easy! Just one touch and it comes alive for me.

You notice his grip around your hips tighten and his eyes squeeze shut.

"Hey," you say sternly to him, causing his eyes to turn half-lidded as he looks at you. "Look at me when I make you come, Kim Taehyung."

That statement puts him over the top and his eyes almost roll back into his head when he finally releases. It easily rinses off your hand in the shower water and you smirk.

"Not such a tough guy, now, huh?" you take his hands off your waist and step away from him a little bit, reaching for shampoo as you did so.

Suddenly, you feel his hands grab one of your legs and pulls it up, wrapping it around his waist, positioning himself behind you. His eyes bore into your soul and you can practically feel the heated gaze in between you two.

Then he's inside you.

You let out a cry of pain, not expecting it to feel so bad. Sure, everyone says that it hurts the first time, but you had no idea that it was this much. As terrible as it feels, you want to stick through it, your anger fluctuating as you think about Jimin with Hannah.

Maybe he will know how it feels now.

Eventually, your anger is replaced with a feeling of extreme pleasure and the pain subsides. Feeling Taehyung thrust inside you is such a wonderful thing to and you throw your head back, moaning repeatedly. This seems to turn him on and he mimics you a few seconds later, his fingers white from grasping onto you for a while.

The water is still descending onto your bodies, making the shower chamber (literally and metaphorically) steamy.

Taehyung pauses for a moment and glowers down at you, the dominant man he is, and shoves you against the glass wall. Your hands press against the side and he once again starts to push in and out of you. You place your face against the glass in ecstasy, loving the cool feeling against the heat of your flesh.

After a little bit in this new position, you feel your high approaching and you pant out, "T-Tae..." before he cuts you off.

"I know, Y/N," he moans and quickens his pace, causing your mouth to fall open in pleasure.

Before you know it, your knees give out and you feel your orgasm ricochet throughout your body. Behind you, Taehyung takes in a shuddering breath and comes with you.

As you are about to fall to the shower floor, his strong arms wrap around you protectively. He plants a strong kiss on your forehead and places your head on his shoulder.

"I'm here Y/N," he mumbles, his lips pressed to the side of your head. "I'll always be here."

Glancing up at the shower wall; you barely succeed at preventing a smile. There are defined handprints imprinted on the steamy glass, portraying the wild night you two just had.

You embrace his large abdomen and melt into his arms. His lips leave a burning mark wherever they plant on your face as he slowly kisses you.

Taehyung's deep gaze makes you feel safe and secure. You want to tell him more; you want to tell him what happened, why you had to come to him; why your heart now felt like it was torn in two.

But you can't. He should never know.

Sure, he's your friend- and maybe something more-, but he's also an associate of Jimin. And even though, in your mind, Jimin betrayed you, you still don't want him to find out that you screwed one of his close friends.

So instead of telling Taehyung the truth, you just nuzzle into his shoulder blade and close your eyes.

And instead of asking for an excuse, Taehyung holds you close to him and lets you cry on his chest for the second time tonight.

Hello lovely readers!!

Thank you so much for 500+ reads on War of Hormone <3

honestly I didn't think it would get that many, but thanks to YOU ALL, it did.

I hope you enjoyed this SMUTTY chapter, and if not... Well, heck.

Well, I have practice in the morning and I better go to sleep

Signing out,

Ky