Chapter 22 // Tease

*if you guys are uncomfortable with smut either skip this chapter or pray throughout ;)*

The backseat of the Uber to your apartment was everything but enjoyable. The sexual tension between you and Jimin was radiating out as you sat side by side, too awkward to make conversation with the driver.

As the silence continues for a few minutes, you feel Jimin's hand lightly touch your thigh. You jump and hit his shoulder lightly, mouthing "what the hell? You scared me!"

He lets out a sweet, tinkling laugh but keeps his hand where it is positioned on your leg. A few seconds later, you feel his fingers flutter higher up your thigh, pushing the fabric of your dress up a little.

A tiny gasp escapes your mouth as his fingers grasp the lacy edge of your underwear. You turn your gaze a little farther towards him and see a smirk across his face. Rolling your eyes, you face the front again and act as if this man doesn't have his hand up your dress.

You bite your lip to stop a moan from coming out as he starts rubbing frantic circles on your clit. Your breathing becomes erratic and you grasp on his arm for support as he speeds up his pace unbelievably fast.

Jimin's biceps flex around you as he continues stroking you, bringing you to your high point. Right as you are about to finish, he uses his middle finger to push the fabric to the side and enter you with two fingers. The symphony inside your body finally crashes down and you lay your head back on car's headrest. Jimin continues to subtly pump his fingers, letting you ride it out for as long as possible.

As your breathing becomes regular again, the driver pulls over in front of your house. "We're here, Miss. Thank you for using my services!" He says cheerfully and waves the both of you off.

Since you are still recovering, Jimin smiles and sincerely thanks the man for you. he steers your limp form towards the front door and takes the key from your palm, unlocking the door and kicking it open.

He calls out: "Sarah?". Silence. He turns to you and grins.

It was as if a fire broken out. The both of you attack the other with your lips, your tongues fighting for dominance in the heated kiss. His fingers run up and down under your dress while your hands brush up into his hair. without even breaking the kiss, Jimin manages to remove your dress, flinging it to some unknown area of your living room. 

You tear your lips away from his, and lean in to his neck, leaving wet licks and gentle bite marks along his collarbone. He leans his head back in pleasure, giving you better access to his sensitive spots. You make your way down to his chest, unbuttoning his shirt without removing your mouth from his skin.

He lets out a throaty moan, clearly turned on by your multitasking skills. When you try to unbuckle his belt, he gently removes your head from his body, guiding your lips back to his own.

Detaching his mouth from yours, Jimin whispers, "It's my turn now, babygirl."

Without another word from you, he lifts you up bridal-style and carries you into your bedroom, leaving the lights off as he did so. The moonlight streaming in through your window was enough to guide his way to your bed and throw you on top of it before walking away to take off the rest of his clothes.

You sit cross-legged on the sheets in your underwear and give him puppy-dog eyes as he unbuckles his belt."Please come play with me, Jimin," you simper and bit your lip.

He chuckles lowly and tries to strip even faster. His eyes wander back over to you and he freezes when you start ever-so-slowly unhooking your bra. Centimeter by centimeter you remove the lace from your body, ignoring all of your insecurities as Jimin's eyes are hungrily taking every inch of you in.

"Oh my... God," he chokes as you finish taking off your bra and throw it underneath your bed. You uncross your legs smirking, and begin to remove the underwear even slower than your bra, maintaining eye contact with Jimin the entire time.

You can practically feel him get hard from across the room and suddenly, he trips over his pants as he resumes taking off his clothing. You stifle a laugh and cover your mouth with your hands.

He takes this opportunity to leap onto the bed in front of you, positioning himself between your bent legs. He smirks up at you mischievously, now wearing only boxers, and gladly takes the burden of removing your thong into his own hands. Jimin carefully slides the lace down your legs, and up and around your feet, throwing them in a heap by the foot of the bed.

Before you expect anything, he lowers his head in between your legs and starts suckling your inner thigh while rubbing your clit. You run your fingers through his hair and throw your head back in ecstasy.

"Oh my..." you exhale as you feel his tongue make small laps at your inner thighs. "J-Jimin, please.."

He stopped what he was doing and looked up at you, smirking, from his position in between your legs. "I like it when you moan my name, baby, do it again for me."

You glare at him, slightly embarrassed and close your legs. Pursing your lips playfully, you say, "You've got to earn it."

Jimin rolls his eyes and mutters, "tease," but then grins at you and, in a moment, pulls your hips towards his groin, throwing you from your position against the headboard. You shriek a little in surprise as his hands move up your bare sides to grasp your upper back.

"You don't know what you just did to yourself," Jimin chuckles as he traces nondescript lines onto your skin.

He got the condom that he had placed behind him and held it up in front of his eyes. He tired it open with his teeth, looking at your transfixed face. He puts it on in a few seconds and positions himself at your entrance.

"You ready?" He asks, smiling.

You bit your lip and nod, excitement running through your body.

Then he's inside you.

Every fibre of your body is filled to the brim with bliss, the bad history between the two of you gone in a moment. Everything was perfect.

The moonlight shines on your naked bodies, writhing together, causing sinful noises to escape the both of you as you set to work on each other. The sensations were over the top, his mouth working skillfully on your sensitive spots to give you the most pleasure possible.

When you both finally collapsed onto the bed, exhausted after the night's activities, you rolled over on your side to face Jimin.

His eyes were closed, his breathing even. He was asleep.

You smile sweetly and brush his hair up, leaning forward. You give his forehead a little kiss and curl up next to him, pulling his arm over you.

Is this what love is like? This feeling of utter bliss and protection as he lays next to you. Is it the way that his slight touches on your body make you writhe in pleasure? Or is it the fact that he just makes you a better person?

You snuggle up next to him, finally happy.

HELLO EVERYONEEE!!!

Finally that sexual release amirite?? THANK THE LORD

ALSO thank you for 1k views!! i can't believe it got more than 10-  so thank you

1k fact: My first bias was Taehyung (V) but my current bias is Jimin (?)

I CANT DECIDE OKAY??

Anyways! I hope life is treating you well and I hope that you have a GREAT day today!

thanks for reading ily,
-Ky