Chapter 18 // Drowning

"Hey, Y/N. Y/N! Wake up already!"

Your eyes open slightly, your mind still foggy from your sleep. On the foot of your bed is your roommate for the last few months, Sarah.

When Hannah had cut you off from the apartment, Sarah had volunteered to move out to LA to live with you, bless her. You didn't have the money to sustainably live by yourself, but with both of you working together, it made your life slightly more enjoyable.

You sit up in your bed, moving the sheets off your legs a little.

"What is it, Sarah?" you yawn, wiping the grogginess out of your eyes. "It's so early."

Sarah mischievously grins at you with her award-winning smile. This makes you a little nervous, but excited.

"You better tell me!" you laugh at her and throw a pillow in her direction.

She dodges it and brings her hands in front of her, revealing two tickets to... something. You can't see what they are for, but your heart begins to race.

Just what is Sarah getting you into?

"Look," she says, still smiling, "I'm not blind. I can clearly tell you're not the same person that you were before you 'befriended'"- she makes air quotes with her hands- "BTS."

Your smile slightly lowers off your face as you realize what the topic of this conversation is heading to.

"So," she continues, "I took the liberty of getting us two general admission tickets to their concert tonight so that you have a chance to actually TALK to Jimin and work things out."

What the hell?

You scoff. "If Jimin wanted to talk to me he would've called already."

Sarah rolls her eyes and leans towards you. She whispers, "girl, you need to get your head out of your ass and wake up. Jimin is no saint. Stop making it his move and go for it already. Show him that you want him and stop playing the fool. Understand?"

You are shellshocked to say the least. You can't believe the sudden personality switch from your best friend. But you appreciate her honesty.

Your smile appears faintly and you reply, "of course. I'll try."

She ruffles your hair affectionately and grins again.

"And if you don't get any action, I'll kill him."

And with that final statement she bounces out of your room.

[hours later]

"SARAH! This line is so long. We've been here for like 20 hours." You groan, sitting on the pavement, surrounded by young teenagers, all of whom are dying to get front row.

Sarah glares at you. "Shut up! Don't you want a chance for him to notice you? Well, notice you again?"

You shake your head and rest your forehead on your bent knees.

I don't even know at this point.

Suddenly, there is a large movement in the crowd and girls everywhere are shrieking.

The doors are open. Every girl for herself.

You and Sarah push and shove your way through the girls, trying to make your way to the front of the pack.

Finally, the gaggle of girls reaches the general admission section of the concert venue, but the struggle seems far from over.

Every few seconds, there are girls pulling your hair or scratching you in an attempt to get closer to the stage where the boys will be performing.