°•○● 《Chapter 2》 ●○•°

I let out a sigh in relief as the man I now knew was called Jungkook turned back around to face the crowd of gawking women who seemed ready to pounce on him without a moment's notice.

Jungkook walked towards the double glass doors where workers were bowing awaiting his arrival. It literally reminded me of a prince returning to his castle. I mean who remains bowing for so long until a spoiled brat walked by.

I glanced once more at the women who were busy raising the skirts and unbuttoning their blouses, revealing part of their bras in the process.

I glanced back down at myself and let out a deep sigh. My coat and skirt were stained with dust and mud and was not nearly as nice as the worst dressed of the bunch. Would I really get in dressed like this?

I heard the sounds of heels touching the asphalt start to descend away from where I had been standing. I glanced towards the crowd of women and too my shock they were already in the building.

I ignored the dirt on my outfit and ran towards the doors before they closed, ignoring the pitiful and disgusted glances I was getting from the security guards.

Once I was inside I was taken aback by the sheer size of the interior of Jeon Enterprises! There was a huge modern art piece in the center of the room that changed color ever so often. The walls were adorned with with screens displaying the many businesses Jeon Enterprise were a part of. At the center of the main floor was a large reception desk with  model-like women smiling tenderly towards us.

"Hello and welcome to Jeon Enterprises' Main Seoul Headquarters. My name is Min Yoonji and I will escort you all to your appropriate interview rooms. If you would all follow me" the young model-like woman with short hair wearing a mini black dress with leggings adorned with a white blazer had said as she bowed towards us before turning around and walking towards the side hallway.

I waited till the last person walked by before joining the rest. To be honest I was embarrassed at what I was wearing. I just hope Kai was having better luck than me at his interview. Heck, he wouldn't even mind if he didn't make it because knowing him he would likely have most of these girls' numbers before he left.

We continued down a darkened hallway that was illuminated by a reddish light before we reached another door. Yoonji turned to us once more and whispered, "Girls, Jungkook likes it when you flaunt your curves and wear revealing outfits. Your creditionals don't matter as long as you have a pretty face so do your best to make sure you stand out!"

Something about Yoonji seemed off, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Although she told everyone to wear revealing clothing and flaunt their curves, she was all covered up.

Yoonji seemed to notice me staring at her. She glared towards me before opening the doors, allowing us to pass through. I waited in the back of the line and when it was my turn to pass through the doors I couldn't help but feel that Yoonji was shooting lasers through her eyes at me. I decided to ignore her, because the most important thing right now was to try and get a job!

There was another receptionist dressed in a skin tight dress handing out ID cards to each of the interviewees who took them and went to their designated room. When I reached her desk she looked at me with her hand extended towards me. I  gave her my ID and she looked it up before handing me a temporary company guest ID. I thanked her once more before I headed off towards the room that was written on the card.

The hallway I passed was full of glass offices that had the curtains drawn so that no outside could see what was happening inside. It made me a bit nervous knowing what Kai had told me about Jungkook.

Once I reached my door I knocked on it. I was a little nervous and it showed because my knocks sounded almost like light tapping noises.

"Come in" a calm voice sounded from inside. I gulped before clenching my fists to calm my nerves. I could do this! I had to do this! That was the only way I can repay Kai for all he has done for me!

I turned the knob and went inside. Once inside I shut the door and bowed before my eyes made contact with a man that made a shiver run down my spine once more.

His grin widened as he stood up and gestured for me to sit across from him, "Welcome Miss L/N, F/N. Will you please take a seat."

I would have lied if I said I didn't feel my soul leave my body, but it literally did. I didn't know why, but something in me was telling me to leave everything and run away.

Noticing my fearful expression, Jungkook started to walk towards me. I instinctively walked backwards into the wall, but that impact caused me to regain my senses.

I shook my head and gave him the friendliest smile I could muster. "Sorry for that Mr. Jeon. I will take my seat. It is also a pleasure to meet you and have the opportunity to be interviewed" I said firmly as I took a seat.

Jungkook chuckled, "Please, call me Jungkook. Mr. Jeon is my father. So let's see here... hmm... it says you have never held a fulltime position nor a part-time... you graduated with a Master's last year! Wow that is impressive! But it says you have been unemployed since... May I ask what you were doing for a whole year?"

That's it! I felt it... I felt my soul leave my body! This was the question I had dread because if I told him I was job hunting I would look like a fool that had something wrong with her. I wouldn't blame him to be honest because anyone in my position would have been able to land a job at most three months after graduating.

I glanced back at Jungkook who leaned back against his chair. He grinned towards me, "hmm... let's skip that question and all other formal questions. Now tell me this Miss L/N are you willing to do anything for a job here? You know I own this company and have the ability to get anyone I want hired. What will it be?"

Jungkook leaned off his chair and brought his body closer towards me, his face was literally inches from mine!

"So what will it be? Will you be my little pet?"

.
.
.

《To Be Continued...》