°•○● 《Chapter 4》 ●○•°

Jungkook staggered along the hallways of the dimly lit penthouse until he stood in front of a certain door. Bringing his hand arms up, he placed his hand on the door knob only to find that it was locked.

"Not this room" he mumbled to himself as he turned his head and noticed another door.

"Noona's room is this one... were you waiting long?" He asked to an empty room as he walked toward the door opposite to Y/N.

He hesitated a bit before finally placing his hand on the handle and opening the door.

"You're not here..." he again mumbled to himself as he fell to his knees. Tears started to flow down his already swollen face as something started to unsettle in his stomach.

He made a gurgling noise before he turned on the lights and ran towards the bathroom inside that room.

~~

~~

I was suddenly awakened by the sound of something heavy crashing to the ground followed by someone groaning in agony.

I quickly pulled the sheets off my body and put on a robe that way lying next to me on my nightstand.

I unlocked my door and was surprised to find that no lights had been turned on except for the dim light that seemed to be coming from the room opposite to mine. I grabbed my phone and turned the flashlight on in order to see where the switch was to turn on the lights to the penthouse. Within a few seconds I was able to find it and turn them on.

I placed my phone back in my room, before grabbing the pepper spray and running towards the room opposite to mine.

Once I walked in I gasped as I saw that it looked relatively feminine. I didn't expect Jungkook to have a room adorned in pink. Although the king size bed in the middle seemed luxurious, it was still draped in pink sheets and pillows.

The walls were adorned with a creme colored wallpaper with an intricate design that I was unfamiliar with, but I was sure it was a symbol for something.

Just then the sound of something hitting a ceramic bowl caused me to shift my attention towards the bathroom. I ran inside and gasped when I found Jungkook groaning on the ground with a gash across his forhead.

"Jungkook! Are you alright? Please get up! What happened? Try to get up" I stated in fear as I knelt down on the ground and tried to steady Jungkook. I was afraid that he had taken drugs or drank too much and collapsed.

"G-get of me!" He stammered as he pushed me away causing me to fall backwards, hitting the wall with my back in the process. I groaned in annoyance, but still tried to help him because he was my boss and to he honest I was afraid.

"Jungkook, you can't sleep here! It's filthy and you have an appointment early in the morning tomorrow" I muttered as I tried to help him up. He groaned, but reluctantly followed me as I held him close. I helped him walk towards the bed, but he shook his head.