°•○● 《Chapter 7》 ●○•°

I groaned in annoyance as I stood up from bed. I must have been really exhausted to not even notice how much time had passed. Just why were these sheets so comfortable? But in all honesty, just how long had I been asleep? 

I turned towards the clock on the wall and almost fell off of bed when I noticed that it was already 6 in the morning! Did I honestly just sleep the whole night in a stranger's house without even putting some sort of barrier up against the door in case he wanted to try something?!

Without thinking twice, I dashed towards the bathroom. Thankfully there was a toothbrush and toothpaste there, because I took nothing with me when I got here. There were also a couple of white robes and towels placed on a shelf so I decided to take a shower and change into that. 

I didn't have any clean underwear with me, so I decided to wear the robe without it. Jungkook did say that he would have someone bring clothes over to me, I just hope they remember to bring the underwear. 

Once I finished changing into the robe I returned to my room and to my surprise Jungkook was leaning against my door frame with a smirk on his face. If I didn't look the way I did, I would have tried to find something to defend myself with in case he wanted to try something, but sadly I was nothing more than a potato so I knew he wouldn't try anything.

"Aren't we late for work?" I asked, trying my best to not act surprised by his presence. The last thing I wanted was for him to tease me. 

"Nope... Today will be our day off. We have a lot of things to prepare for. I have asked some of the maids to buy some clothes for you so here" he muttered as he handed me a bag. I quickly grabbed it and sighed in relief as I noticed they also prepared some underwear for me. It was a little too lacy for my taste, but I guess it'll have to do.

"To think you were trying to seduce your boss like that?" Jungkook teased as a smirk appeared on his lips. I looked towards him in confusion not knowing why he thought that way. Just then I noticed that while I was looking in the bag he handed me the top part of my robe loosened revealing a little too much.

I quickly covered myself up and glared towards him. To my surprise Jungkook merely chuckled and leaned off of the wall. "Hurry and get dressed. We have a lot to do today. We have to officially announce our engagement as well during the company dinner."

I froze at his words. Were we really going to announce it so soon? Jungkook seemed to know what I was thinking as he rolled his eyes. "My father has been pestering me to marry the women he chooses and to be honest I don't want to. No woman can tie me down, I'm the type of guy who wants to just have fun" he exclaimed as he continued to smirk.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I wasn't thinking that. I already know the type of guy you are, you made all the headlines in the tabloids. I was just wondering why we have to reveal it so soon? I mean the people at work would think it's odd that you are marrying me right after I became your assistant."

"It doesn't matter too much, I'll just tell them you were my lover and I wanted to tease you a bit more so I hired you as my assistant. You know, like those office romance dramas?" Jungkook chuckled to himself, but I just rolled my eyes. 

Something did trouble me though, just why exactly did he choose me? I needed the money, yes... but why me? There were plenty of beautiful women out there that would do anything for money. Why did he go for a potato like me? Was he bored and wanted to play?

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking why he chose you over the others, am I right?" A cold voice stated causing me to jump. Yoongi had appeared out of nowhere and was holding a clipboard in his hands. 

No matter how many times I look at him, he looked exactly like Yoonji. Maybe they were twins?

"Are you listening? I said you should hurry and get ready or else you'll be late for your fitting. Jungkook already picked out a couple of dresses for you and they already prepared them for you at the shop. 

Wedding dress? Already? I sighed and started to take off the robe I was wearing.

"YA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL I LEAVE AND CLOSE YOUR DOOR BEFORE CHANGING!" Yoongi screamed as he covered his eyes and shut the door. I widened my eyes in surprise when I realized that I forgot he was still there before I started to change. Why was I such an idiot?!

Without thinking on it any longer, I quickly got dressed into the dress the maids had prepared. It was a Chanel dress. Once I put in on I gasped at just how beautiful it looked. Expensive name brand clothing do look good on whoever wears them!

Once I finished I rushed downstairs and found Yoongi who continued to glare at me. He rolled his eyes and motioned for me to follow him. He lead me to the limo where Jungkook was already waiting with his shades on. I climbed in and soon the car was in motion.

Jungkook didn't say a word the entire time and after a closer look he seemed to have fallen asleep. I didn't know why, but something in me felt sad as I watched him sleep. He seemed to have gone through a lot, but acted like it was nothing. Kai's family had always raised me and they were not the best of parents, but I was never forced to marry someone or run a company at such a young age. I could only imagine just how tough it might have been for him.

"Why not take a picture?" Junkook asked causing me to lean back. It was then that I noticed that I had unconsciously moved closer towards him and my face was literally a few inches away from his.

"I - I was just checking to see if you were sleeping" I lied in hopes that I didn't seem awkward. Thankfully the limo came to an abrupt stop and Jungkook got out. I followed suit and followed him into an expensive looking wedding dress shop. Once inside we were greeted by bunch of workers who had dresses on mannequins behind them. 

"Which dress would you like to try on?" Jungkook asked me as I looked around. To be honest, none of them caught my eye. They were beautiful, but I never really thought I would have to wear one so I didn't know what to do.

"Fine, I'll choose for you. Try this one on" he commanded as he pointed towards an elegant and fairly conservative wedding dress which surprised me. Knowing him, I would have thought he would have gone for a more revealing knee length wedding dress that revealed most of my bust. 

Before I could say anything, one of the workers took me inside and forced me to strip so that she could change me.

~~

✒✒

~~

Jungkook glanced through the file one of the workers had handed him. A wide smirk appeared in his face as he read it.

"Hyung, so father is angry that we took care of his spy? What do you think he will do now? Will he send another?" Jungkook continued to grin as he flipped through the papers in the file. 

"He might go after Y/N if we're not careful. He has been digging into her past, but for some reason almost everything from her past had been erased, even I wasn't even able to dig that far. Jungkook, did you plan this all out?" Yoongi asked as he took a seat opposite to him.

" Plan this all out? No, I was just lucky enough to randomly come in contact with her. Let's continue on with our plans, I'm sure with the help of Y/N we can take my father down!" Jungkook burst out into laughter as he continued to read the papers in the file.

"Aren't you worried about Y/N? From what I can tell, she had nothing to do with us... It's like she's an innocent bystander. What will you do if she gets hurts? Didn't you promise to never hurt an innocent person after what happened to noona?" Yoongi muttered as he remembered the only woman Jungkook had ever loved. If it wasn't for him, she would have never gotten hurt.

Before Yoongi could react, Jungkook punched him in the jaw and caused him to fall to the ground.

"Don't ever mention her again! She was nothing more than a slut who left me! You mention her one more time and I don't care what we have been through together, I will be sure to kill you with my own hands!"