°•○● 《Chapter 9》 ●○•°

I groaned as I felt the sun's early morning rays peak through the curtains and land on my face. It was annoying, but I knew I had to get up.

I felt as though I had been running a marathon, that was just how sore I was. I have to admit, I didn't sleep that well last night. The fact that I would be living such a lonely life here hit me like a wall. I missed my time with Kai, even though he was annoying at times he was still someone that kept me company.

I glanced towards my phone which was lying on the nightstand,  it to my dismay there were no texts from Kai. Being the overprotective brother he was I would have thought he'd text me by now!

I looked up at the ceiling once more before hiding beneath the sheets and drifting off to sleep.

"Miss you should get ready for breakfast" I heard a young woman say as she tried to shake me awake. I groaned as I felt the bedsheets removed from me, I tried to to pull it back but it was not use.

"Don't make me drag you out of bed" a cold voice whispered besides my ear causing my eyes to shoot open. I gasped when I saw Yoongi inches away from my face.

"Yoongi!" I accidently blurted out as I pushed his face away from mine, causing him to fall on his butt.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! But it's your fault" I mumbled as I ran to the bathroom, locking the door in the process in hopes that he won't follow me in.

I took a quick shower before I started to do my hair and makeup. I decided to take my sweet time in hopes that Yoongi would be gone. After 2 hours had passed I unlocked the door and crept into my room. I sighed in relief as I found my room empty.

"What were you doing in there for so long?" A familiar voice sounded from my bed.

"You're back already? I thought you had some business to take care of" I mumbled as I placed my hair straightener and makeup bag in the wardrobe.

"Looks like you're getting used to living here already" he stated in a matter-of-fact tone. If I had to be honest, I didn't really get why he was here. Was he bored?

"I decided to cancel our press conference for now so that my father won't dig into your past. For now just lay low and follow me wherever I go" he muttered as I heard the bed creak.

"Let's go to to work, we're already late" he chimed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room towards the car.

"But I still didn't eat anything! Can't you let me at least make some toast? I can't work on an empty stomach" I protested as I tried to yank my arm free from his.

"I'll just tell Yoonji to bring you something up" he mummled under his breath before pushing my into the back seat and climbing in afterwards.

"Hey, make her some food when we get to the office" he told Yoongi who rolled his eyes towards me before starting the engine and driving off.

~~

~~

"Here, I don't care if you don't like the taste. Just make sure to not make a mess or cause any trouble" Yoonji warned as she placed a tray of food in front of me. My mouth started to water as the aroma of the food wafted through the silent room. I didn't even care that Jungkook was silently watching me eat, this food was just too delicious.

"I'm surprised that you eat like that? The girls I know will never touch something like that let alone have pasta sauce covering their mouth. Don't you have any manners?" Jungkook teased as I continued to eat.

"I'm not like them and I couldn't care less about how they acted. I'm me and nothing's going to change that. I eat the way I eat. I mean, why not enjoy something while you're alive-"  for some reason tears started to form on the corners of my eyes causing my vision to go blurry.

Why was I feeling this way? Why are my eyes getting all teary? It was just pasta for crying out loud! Why was I crying over some pasta? I don't get it! What's wrong with me?!

"Argh!" I screamed as my head started to pound. It was like someone was continuously punching me in the head with metal knuckles. I saw black and white spots engulf the room as it slowly became darker.

Just what is going on?!

~~
✒✒
~~

Jungkook watched as your knees gave way and you tumbled to the ground. You were still clutching your head in pain, but he did nothing. He continued to watch you squirm on the ground crying for help.

Suddenly the room went quiet as you laid motionless on the ground. It was then that Jungkook approached you and knelt down besides you.

"Was the memory so painful that it caused you to blackout? Do you remember that day in Paris? The day my father attacked you and your family?" He whispered to your motionless body.

"I wonder if you will remember everything when you wake up? I doubt that... from what I heard, Kai and his family have been feeding you lies ever since they found out you were alive. I wonder if they just wanted your inheritance?" He wondered aloud as Yoonji appeared behind him.

"You shouldn't do that, you know she's innocent" Yoonji whispered as he towered over the younger man.

"I know... she's innocent, but her lineage isn't. If I want to end my father, I need her by my side even if I have to tie her up and lock her in the basement" Jungkook whispered as he stroked your hair.

"Why not make her fall in love with you? I hate having to say that, but it's better than having to keep her as a hostage. If her grandfather wakes up and finds out, you're dead. You've made so many women fall for you, it won't be too hard" Yoonji muttered.

"Love? There's only one woman I ever loved and now she left me like the slut she was" Jungkook spat as he removed his hand from your hair.

"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Y/N. Make her fall for you and maybe even give birth to a child. That is the easiest way to tie her down" Yoonji replied.

"Make her fall for me and carry my child? Hmm... That doesn't sound too hard!"