°•○● 《Chapter 12》 ●○•°

I felt my pulse increase as I watched Jungkook tower over me, his hooded eyes seemed to pierce through me as a knot formed in my stomach.

Was he being serious? Why would he think of doing that to me? He had all those beautiful women after him, why was he acting this way to me? I'm the type that makes even a potato look beautiful, just what was wrong with him?!

"S-stop" I was able to mumble, even though I felt a throbbing in my head. I had to stop him, this was just all wrong... and what was this thing about being the new leader of Daebak's lover?

"Why should I stop?" He asked as he continued to look down on me with desire in his eyes. Was he drunk? Only a drunk person would want to sleep with me!

Just then I remembered something Kai had taught me, all guys were weak in one area. I glanced towards that area which oddly seemed enlarged and without warning I kneed him there hard.

Jungkook groaned in pain and momentarily leaned off of me. Even though the whole world seemed to be spinning as I stood up, I used this opportunity to push Jungkook off of bed as I ran into the restroom and locked the door.

Within seconds I felt my knees give way as I collapsed to the cold tiled ground below. I crawled towards the door and laid against it in hopes of using my body to blockade the door in case he was somehow able to open it.

I didn't know what was going on, but I wasn't going to take any chances. If anything, I wanted to keep my virginity for the man that would actually love me for me... and... maybe teach me to love myself...

~~

~~

My whole body felt groggy as I slowly opened my eyes. I had to blink a couple of times to adjust to the lights, but once I did I noticed I was still in the restroom.

I used the wall to steady myself as I stood up. I felt a little weak, but more from hunger than anything else. Once I was sure I felt stong enough I gently placed my hand on the handle and unlocked the door before opening it a crack to see if Jungkook was still inside.

To my surprise and relief he was not. I opened the door even more and hurried out to grab my coat which was lying on a chair along with my cellphone and bag. I peeked through the door of my room and seeing that the coast was clear took the opportunity to move swiftly down the stairs and towards the back wall of Jungkook's mansion.

As I approached the vine of some sturdy plant I placed my purse around my neck and started to climb it and escape. Once I jumped over the wall to the other side I glanced around to make sure the coast was clear before running away towards the first signs of a highway.

It didn't take me long to find the main highway. Once I was there I raised my thumb up hoping to hitch a ride and within a few minutes a Mercedes S- Class AMG stopped in front of me.

I walked towards the car as the window rolled down. "Why are you here?" The man asked as he turned to me with his shades on. He had blonde hair that was highlighted in a light blue. He also had plump lips that seemed to make him look like some angelic man from a painting.

"Hello?" He asked again causing me to awaken from my daze.

"Can you take me to - " I didn't know where to go. I could go home, but I didn't know if Kai would be there. I could go to the cops, but they probably won't believe me.

"Do you work at Jeon's?" He asked causing me to tilt my head to the side in confusion and surprise.

"How did you know?" I asked as I heard his automatic doors unlock.

"Anyone would know who the wife of Jeon Jungkook was, but what are you doing here all alone? It's dangerous you know, especially for someone with your status" he continued as he nudged his head towards the door motioning for me to enter.

Without thinking of the warnings Kai had given me regarding talking to strangers or getting into a stranger's car, I got in and buckled the seat belt. Kai had taught me to fight and if this guy was going to try anything on me I wasn't afraid to fight him.

"My status?" I asked once he started the ignition and started to drive on the road.

"You know... You are his wife" he emphasized the last part as he glanced at his rearview and side mirrors.

"Is my life in danger because I married a CEO and heir to a chaebol family?" I asked thinking that it did make a little sense.

"No not that... You being the leader's wife means you'll easily be a target" he continued as he pulled out his phone with one hand and texted someone while his other hand remained on the steering wheel.

"Leader?" I asked in confusion as I remembered what Jungkook had told me the night before.

"Daebak's leader, Jeon Jungkook. Didn't you know that yet?" He asked clearly annoyed at having to say that to me.

"WHAT?!" I shouted as it all started to make sense. So that was why those men in suits were after me?!

"So he didn't tell you" the man bit his plump lower lip as he made a U-turn and continued to speed down the road.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I noticed I didn't say a word to him about where I wanted to go. Was he a bad guy?!

Without him noticing I reached into my purse and grabbed a pen. I was ready to stab him when I got the chance.

"I'm taking you back to your rightful place. Hang tight princess, it's going to be a bumpy ride ~ "