Start Of Something Good (WWE)

Hello everyone. I am here with a story that I plan on writing all summer. I love Leena and I want to write a story about them. I plan on making this story long so get ready. This is the prologue. Enjoy!

++++++++

AJ's POV

I walked along the streets of New York at almost midnight. I had a fight with my step mom who is engaged to my dad.

I kept walking, not knowing where my little feet would take me. I kept feeling like someone was behind me.

I turned around but no one was there. I got kind of freaked out.

I though about going back to my dad's house. I live there and my sister is away on a vacation with her newly wed husband and my brother is away with his girlfriend.

I kept walking but I tripped over a rock and fell down a hill.

"HELP!"

"HELP!"

"HELP!"

I yelled as a came to a stop being lifted in some ones strong arms.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I couldn't speak. This man was my idol.

"Yea. Aren't you J-john Cena?" I asked. He smiled. "Yep" He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Driving back to my hotel. But why is a lady like you walking alone at almost midnight?" John asked me.

"I had a fight with my dad's step engaged girlfriend" I said honestly. "So you just left?" John asked. I nodded.

"Do you have any where to go?" John asked. "Sadly, no" I said.

"Well, you can stay in my hotel room" John said. I gave him an, 'What the hell' look in response.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, I have two beds" He said. "OK, let's go" I said.

We got in his car and drove to the hotel room and walked inside.

"This hotel is so cool" I said in amazement. "Yea, I am a top star so I get a huge hotel room" John said.

"So, you can sleep in this" John said handing me a shirt and some sweats. I nodded and went to the bathroom and changed.

I came out and saw John already under the covers of his bed. I layed down in mine and relaxed in the comfortable bed.

"Goodnight John" I said. "Goodnight... I didn't catch your name." He said.

"AJ" I said. He nodded. "Goodnight AJ" He said. I nodded and dozed off into a peaceful slumber.

+++

So what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy