Chapter Three

Hey guys. Here is an update for this story. Thanks for over 100 reads so far. It keeps me motivated to keep writing for you guys. Sorry for the long wait for an update. Anyway, Chapter 3! Enjoy!

+++

AJ's POV

I smiled in the mirror as i admired my dress. It was strapless, black, and it went to my mid-thigh. Personally, i looked like a princess. I smiled as i did simple make-up. What can i say, i wasn't a girly-girl. I tied it up togehter with some Chuck's. "Perfect" I said.

I then heard John come out of the bath room and i turned to face him. He looked so handsome in his suit. "Hey handsome" I said. He looked at me and his jaw dropped. I started blushing. "You look stunning" He said. I blushed even harder. "Thanks" I said.

"Ready to go?" He asked as he put his hand out for me. I nodded and took his hand. We then made our way to the lobby and out to his private car. We drove to the restaurant in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful silence.

We srrived and walked inside and straight to the front table. "Table for 2. Under Cena" John spoke to the nice lady. "Yes Mr. Cena, table 5 will be yours" She said as she pointed towards our table. We nodded and walked off to our table.

We sat and our waiter came to us. Not going to lie, he was cute. Not as cute as John but stil, cute. "Here are your menus" He said giving us each a menu. I skimmed through the menu. I finally found the right meal for me.

The waiter came back 5 minutes later. "Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked. I nodded. "I will have the pork stake, and some fried veggies and some lemonade" I said. The waiter nodded. "I will have the same thing, but i want your finest wine" John said and the waiter jolted down our orders and left.

"So, AJ, what was your hopes or dreams?" John asked. "Well, I always wanted to be a WWE Diva." I said.

"That's cool. So why did you never try?" John asked. "Well John, my family never had that much growing up. We were poor and had to live in cars and motels. It was rough. Then my mom passed and we got a little insurance and me and dad moved into that little house but it was ok. Then he met that bitch and my dad just stopped caring for us so my siblings moved out with their loves. And I was alone cause I could never find anyone. I had a job at a comic book shop and had over $1,000 saved to move out cause I had a little one room apartment looked at but one day I came home, my money was in front of my dad and that bitch. She claimed that I stole the money from her and he took it away and that bitch got me fired from my job and every job I tried to get, she would sleep with the boss to make sure I wouldn't get the job. I tried to tell my dad about her but he didn't believe me. So, that's pretty much my story" I said wiping the few tears that came out of my eyes.

"AJ, I am so sorry for you" John said and connected our hands. It made me actually feel better. The waiter came and brought us our food.

We ate in silence. This food was actually good. I finished my food. "This was a very good meal" I said. "Yes, it was" John said with a smile. He payed the bill and we left.

"This is weird" I said as we stood outside John's hotel room. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, the guy usually drops the girl off at her place but we're going to the same place" I with a chuckle.

"Well we can be different, it makes us original" John said with a toothy grin.

"AJ, can I ask you a question?" John asked me. I nodded. "Will you be my girlfriend?" John asked. "Yes" I said.

"Good." He said as he embraced me in a warm hug. I inhaled his scent. He smelt so good. We then got inside. I went into the bath room and changed into pajamas. I washed the make up off.

I came out. "John, I am about to break my one of my two rules for a guy on the first date" I said.

"Yeah, what is that?" John asked as he slid into bed. "I am cuddling with you" I said sliding in bed with him. I snuggled up to him while he wrapped his giant arm around me. He made me feel so safe, something I haven't felt like this in a long time.

"I am also breaking the second rule" I said. "What is it?" John asked. "This" I said as I connected my lips with his. He was shocked but he then kissed back. I felt sparks fly. We parted as we caught our breath.

"That was amazing. I like your criminal side" John said. I giggled. "Night" He said. Goodnight" I said getting closer. I listened to his heart beat before I drifted off to sleep.

+++

So what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy