Chapter Ten

You guys hate me, I know. I have been backed up on updating. I'm sorry guys. Please continue to read and support me. Okay, I will get to the story. 

+

John's POV

I walked through the arena with a sad expression and it everyone knew something was wrong. I'm usually the one that's happy no matter what and I walk around very jolly but not tonight. After I told my family what happened, I left and went to New Jersey. I couldn't find her anywhere. I even went to her dad's house, all I got was dirty looks and the door slammed shut. I walked into the mens locker room, glad that people were off getting ready for RAW and I took a seat. 

I took out my iPhone and looked at the lockscreen. A picture of me and AJ, It hurt even more. I just don't get why she left me. I then threw my phone across the room in anger. Lucky for me, I have a case so nothing happened. I tried contacting AJ. Calling her, texting her, but no use. She didn't respond and it completely sucks. 

I then heard my phone go off signaling I received a text. I grabbed my phone from the floor, unlocked it and read the message. It was from a private number and it was kind of creepy. I thought it was another crazed fan but it read: Hey John, we need to talk, go talk.. Now! Meet me in the hallway next to the parking lot exit.

I debated weather I should go but at this point, what is the worst I can loose? I made my way out of the locker room and down the halls, past various locker rooms. I kept walking until I saw the hallway. I walked down it until I saw Celeste. Of course I should have went to Celeste. She has to know where AJ was. I gave her a wave and she waved back.

Celeste opened her mouth to speak. "I know what's wrong with you and I wanna help." I looked at her. "What do you know about AJ?" I asked sternly. Celeste spoke again. "I know AJ misses you and wants to see you again. But she's afraid, I'm going to give you my phone so you can call her. She'll answer cause she will think it's me. You're getting back with AJ today," Celeste spoke as she took out her phone and unlocked it, handed to me.

I took it and dialed AJ's number. It rang a few times before she answered. "Hello." Her voice sounded pretty. "Hi, how have you been?" I asked. "John? Is that you?" I heard her ask me over the phone. "Yes. Please, I wanna meet with you."

"John, loo-" "AJ, please!" I interrupted her and begged her to meet me. "Fine, meet me at Jimmy Johns in 15 minutes. The one near the arena." And with that, she hung up. I handed the phone back to Celeste. I ran down the hall and out of the arena and got in a simple rental. I drove to the Jimmy Johns.

It took about 5-10 minutes. I got out and walked inside. I saw AJ sitting at a booth. She looked beautiful. I walked to the booth and sat down. I looked her and knew this was going to be s very interesting conversation.

+
So what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy