Chapter Nine

You guys might kill me for this but I have been super busy as far as updating. I have been so caught up but I tried to make this chapter good. Please enjoy and my Dean/AJ should be happy because I WILL TRY MY BEST to updated Burned. 

+++

AJ's POV 

I held Johns hand tightly as we pulled up to his parents house. "Babe, are you sure your parents will like me? You're all famous and important and I am just a poor girl from New Jersey" I said with my voice cracking a little do to tears forming in my eyes.

"Babe, do don't about that. We have been over this. My parents will love you and all that matters is if I am happy to them and you make me happy." John said with a smiled as he pecked my lips. I instanly felt better and got out the car, so did John. He opened the trunk and got our bags and closed it with a thud.

We made our way up to the large house and went straight to the front of the door, about to ring the doorbell. But before John could. The door swung open and a little girl, maybe 5 or 6 opened it. 

"Guys, Johnny is here" she said as she went and gave Johna huge hug, making my heart feel warm. Eventually, John's mom and dad came out giving hugs and saying he missed him until AJ's mom turned to her. 

AJ was going to offer a handshake but Ms. Cena wrapped her arms around her offering her a big hug, AJ bugged back easing her nerves a little. She pulled back. "Nice to meet you, I'm AJ" I said with a smile. "Hi AJ, I'm Carol but you can call me Moma Cena" Carol said with a warm smiled as she led the two inside. 

AJ was amazed when she got inside. The house was big and she saw many people. 3 grown men, their children and partners. It was a lot of people. "Babe, those are my brothers, Matt, Richard, and Evan. Erica is Matt's wife, Jennifer is Richard's girlfriend, and Evan will be single for the rest of eternity" John said with a laugh. Evan chuckled too. 

"Come on, let's go to my room and get situated." John said as we walked up the steps, walking into his room. It had a nice bed, a desk, a flat screen and of course a 'John Cena' poster. It was very neat. He put our bags down. 

"Basically, everyone is cool but I need to introduce you to Richard's kids and my fahter and then you met the family, so far" John said with a small smile. I was gaining confidence being around here. I nodded as we walked out of his room and down the steps. 

John's POV 

It was around 7 and we all sat at the dinner table enjoying the feast my mom put together. I pilled my plate with food. I love my moms cooking. AJ made her plate, it was average. She was small, she couldn't eat like me. 

Everything seemed to be going perfect until of course, someone had to say something to AJ, and with an attitude. Matt's wife, Erica. 

"So AJ, where are you from?" Erica asked AJ with a smug tone. "I'm from New Jersey" AJ said as she scopped mac n cheese in her mouth. "Did you live by yourself?" Erica asked in a more snobbier tone. "I mean, did you even have a job?" Erica asked with a chuckle. 

"Erica, stop being rude to our guest." Matt said as he look disgusted at his wife. Truth be told, Matt can't stand Erica and has filled for divorce, it's still pending. I felt AJ's hand grab mine, I can tell she was tense. I squeezed her hand. 

"I lived with my dad and yes, I had a job until his evil girlfriend got me fired." AJ said trying to remain calm. "Oh please, John told us that you were a poor low life scumbag with no life, we all know you want John so you didn't starve on the streets like the bum you really are." Erica said with a hiss and an evil smirk. 

I looked and saw AJ tearing up and I instanly got up. I was about to speak up until AJ stunned everyone, by standing up pounding her fist on the table. "Listen here Erica, you don't know me. You don't know what the hell I go through. My name is April Jeanette Mendez and I won't take bullshit from anyone. I came here to be nice and meet my boyfriends family, not some fucked up, plastic surgery addicted cunt!" AJ yelled leaving everyone, espicially Erica stunned. 

Erica stood up and slapped AJ, sending her down to the floor. Matt then held Erica back. "Matt, get your 2 dollar whore!" I said fuming as AJ got up fuming. She then looked around with tears in her eyes and ran upstairs into my room. I scoffed at Erica in disgust. 

I ran up to my room, walking in finding AJ to be packing. "Babe, what are you doing?" I asked as I stopped her from packing. She looked at me and sighed. "John, I am going home to live with my dad. I'm tired of being judged because I'm with you. I can't take this anymore" AJ said as she wrapped her arms around me, putting her head in my chest, letting out tears. I hugged her back, wanting to make her feel safe. 

"Babe, your not leaving me. No one can make me leave you. Now listen, go get in the shower, put on some pajamas and I am going to have a talk with my family and I will be waiting for you. And then we can have some of my moms famous chocolate cake" I said as AJ released her arms from me. 

She nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready to shower. I took off my soaked shirt, and replaced it with a new one. I then made my way downstairs to engage in conversation with my mom in the kitchen. 

AJ's POV 

I made my way out of the shower, and put on some sweats and a Cena tank top. I then made my way out of the room and down the stairs. Matt and Richard and Evan were playing video games, Madden to be exact. I loved John's brothers. They were great.

I made my way to the kitchen but was stopped when I heard what John and his mom were saying, what I thought was about me...

"That girl is so annoying. She is a complete bitch. I hate her" I heard John's mom say, "I don't want her around. She is pathetic and so fucking stupid" I heard John say. "She needs to leave all of us, espicially me alone. I don't want her to be in this family." John said in a snobby tone. 

I let a tear slip as I heard them say the harsh words about me. I let a tear slip. I walked past the distracted boys and made my way upsatirs. I threw all my stuff in a bag and zipped it up. If John didn't want me here, then I am going home. 

I walked downstairs, luckily everyone was in the kitchen. I snuck out of the house walking down that stairs and I turned around at the house and looked one last time and made my way down the street hoping to find a bus stop to get to the airport. My uncle works there and is a pilot. Hopefully, he can get me a ticket. 

John's POV 

I walked upstairs with a piece of cake for AJ. I then walked into my room, looking around but seeing nothing but my bag. "AJ?" I called out. I began to worry until I saw anote on my  bed. I put the cake down and picked up the note and read it. 

Dear John, 

I have loved my time with you but you obviously haven't. I knew it was to good to be true. A big professional wrestler falling for a no good, poor, homeless girl like me. I heard what you and your mom were saying about me in the kitchen. It hurt John but if you all don't want me around, then I won't be around. I will be heading back to New York, maybe to try to move back in with my dad or live under a bridge, either way, I will be ok, or maybe I won't. I don't want to be in your way anymore. I hope you enjoy the rest of life living large while I'm down at the bottom. Don't come and try and find me, I will move on. I will try to be strong, before I me mentally break down for good. Goodbye John. 

My heart stopped and I let a tear slip at AJ's harsh words. I then grabbed the note and rand downstairs. "Guys!" I yelled and it got the attention of my mom and dad, and brothers. They all had curious faces at my concers. 

"AJ, AJ is gone."

So what did you guys think!

Vote! 

Comment! 

-JohnCenaGuy