Chapter Eleven

AJ's POV

I looked across the table at John. "Hey." John said and he offered a nice smile. I kept a straight face. "Hi, John." "How are you?" John asked. "Good. And you?" I asked. "Miserable without you. Why did you leave?" John asked. He had a sad expression all over his face.

I sighed. "John, I heard you talking in the kitchen. I heard everything you guys said. I wasn't welcomed so I left." I said. John looked confused. "AJ, we weren't talking about you. We were talking about the lady that ruined your night. You are great, and I miss you." John said. He reached over the table and grabbed my hand. It was exciting. "Oh my. I feel bad, I didn't even think about her. I'm so sorry John." I said. I felt retarded that I didn't think about that bitch. "Babe, can you please take me back and we just forget everything that happened?" I asked. John nodded and reached over and placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed back and smiled against his lips. We parted. "Come back to the arena with me?" John asked. I nodded. We got up and left.

+++

I walked into the Divas locker room. The girls all screamed and rushed to me, all of us sharing a group hug. I have became cool with all the Divas. "So, are you and Golden Boy back together?" Celeste asked. I nodded and she hugged me. I noticed her and the Bella twins were getting ready to go work out. "Are you guys going to work out or something?" I asked. Brie shook her head. "We are going to hang out and have a practice match." I nodded. "Can I come?" "Sure."

We all walked and they led me to the gorrila. We walked out and I skipped down the ramp. I was such a little girl. I chuckled to myself. I saw the girls enter the ring. "AJ, do you wanna wrestle?" Celeste asked. I hesitated but nodded. I was in jean shorts and a T-shirt and converse. I hopped on the apron and wiped my feet before entering the ring. They looked at me weirdly. "How do you know your suppose to do that?" Nicole asked me. "I was in wrestling school for about a year and a half. I wrestled on independent circuits when I was in N.J but I dropped out due to family issues." I confessed. They looked at me in shock. I nodded. They seemed to go back to the match planned. I was in the ring with Nicole. We locked up and I Irish Whipped her into the ropes. She came back and I gave her a mean drop kick. I got up and she charged at me. I jumped and spun around her, locking in the Octopus Hold. (To all the people who don't know, the Octopus Hold is the Black Widow.)

She tapped and I let go. I smiled and Celeste hugged me. I then heard shouting. "Hey, lady! What are you doing?" I looked over and saw the guy was Vince McMahon. I almost choked on air. "Follow me young lady!" Vince yelled from the top of the stage. I looked at the girls before hopping out of the ring. I made my way up the ramp. I was scared. Vince walked backstage and I followed. He walked me always to his office. He told me to take a seat and I sat down quickly.

"What's your name?" He asked. "April, you can call me AJ, sir." I spoke. He nodded. "You're John Cena's girlfriend." I nodded. "AJ, I don't really know you but I watched you wrestle out there. How do you know how to put in a perfect Octopus hold?" Vince asked. "I was in wrestling school for a year and a half. I also wrestled on the independent circuit." I said. "AJ, I like your skill. I want you on NXT. I am going to give you a tryout down at the Performance Center and if you make it, you have yourself a WWE NXT Development contract." Vince said as he offered me a smile. I was freaking inside. "Vince, thank you so much!"

So, what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy