Chapter One

Hello everyone. I hope you are liking the story and I will try to update this a lot. First chapter! Enjoy!

+++

AJ's POV

I fluttered my eyes open. I sat up and stretched my arms. The bed felt like feathers.

I looked and didn't see John anywhere. I looked all over the big room. Where is he?

I then heard the door open and saw John walk in with Denny's and Starbucks. I smiled. 

"Good morning" John said. "Good Mornin'" I said. I then made my way to my cup of coffee. I drank it and started eating my breakfast.

"So, I have time till the show, do you want me to drive you home?" John asked. I nodded.

John's POV

We finished breakfast. We then drive to this medium sized house. "Is this it?" I asked. She nodded.

I then walked her to the door and I was about to knock. She then stopped me.

"Let me" AJ said as she took a key from under the welcome mat and opened the door.

AJ's POV

We walked inside and I saw my dad and her, the evil step, soon- to- be- wife. I scoffed at her sight.

"Come crawling back?" She asked. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled. She then gave me a look of disgust.

"Don't talk to me like that you little slut" She spat in my face. "You need to start respecting me. Your nothing but a poor cunt and that's always will be" She said again.

I lost my temper. "Shut the fuck up you fucking whore. You need to leave me the hell alone. I am so fucking sick of you. Your nothing but trash. Dad, you have to choose! Me or this skank!" I yelled at my dad who sat there through this entire confrontation. He didn't make a sound.

"I know where I stand." I said letting tears fall. I then jetted to my room.

John's POV

I looked at the woman and AJ's father with disgust. I then ram after AJ. I got to her room.

I then put a hand on her shoulder as she cried on her bed. "AJ, its going to be OK" I said.

She then looked at me and I wiped her tears with my thumb. "H-he chose that s-slut over me" AJ said choking on tears.

"He's no good." I said trying my best to cheer her up. "I don't have anywhere to go" She said.

"AJ, you can stay with me. I promise there will not be any problems" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "OK"

We then packed all her clothes and shoes. I got all the bags and we then made our way out of the house.

I put all my bags in my trunk. I then got in the car and put the car on gear and we were on our way for the hotel.

I was driving when I felt AJ's hand connect with mine. I felt sparks. I looked over and saw AJ smiling.

"Thanks for everything John" AJ smiled linking our fingers. "Your welcome AJ" I said holding her hand tighter like I didn't want to let go.

+++

What did you guys think?

Don't forget to...

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy