Chapter Five

Hey guys. Here is an update. Sorry for the delay. Not much to say for this authors note so I will get right to the store. Enjoy!

+++

AJ's POV

I rolled my eyes as I walked past John to the bedroom. I was still very upset at him. He basically said he didn't want a future with me. That hurts.

I laid on the bed. We were on his tour bus on our way to RAW on his luxury tour bus. As much as I wanted to be upset, the tour bus is absolutely stunning.

I closed my eyes for a quick minute and fell into a peaceful slumber. What seemed like 10 minutes must've been like 2 hours, John was waking me up.

I got my bag and exited out the bus without waiting for my boyfriend, John. I met up with Celeste.

"Hey girly" She said hugging me. "Hi" I said equally hugging her. Me and Celeste have become good friends.

We then made our way inside the arena. "So, why didn't you come in with Superman?" Celeste asked referring to John.

I rolled my eyes as we walked inside the Divas locker room. "Had a fight?" She asked as she put her back in a locker, as did I.

I nodded. "He said that he doesn't want kids and basically doesn't want kids. Basically, he doesn't want a future with me" I said playing the memory in my head.

"That's what he said to me" A voice from behind Kaitlyn said. We both looked that way and saw Nikki Bella.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Like Seven months back, me and John broke up from a 9 month relationship. I was ready for him to at least propose after almost a year but he said he didn't want to get married or have kids so we basically ended our relationship"

I gave her an uneasy look and she chuckled. "Don't worry. Not going to try to steal John" She said and I calmed a little.

I still tensed. I really like John but what if this situation breaks us up. I shook those thoughts out of my head and ran out of the locker room.

+++

John's POV

I laid outside the ring trying to find my strength. This match with Rowan was tough. He picked me up and threw me into the steel pole face first and it connected with my eye. Rowan threw me into the ring and me eye was still out of if and I got kicked in the eye. He covered me and I couldn't kick out. He picked up the victory. I slid out of the ring and got backstage.

I had to get my eye checked so I went to the gorrilia doctor. A gorrila side doctor checked me eye. It was just a black eye, a bruise on the eye bone, and a little swelling. That wasn't bad and I could compete next week.

AJ's POV

I walked into John's room with my suitcase. I was mad at him but I was worried about his eye.

I walked in. "Hey, is your eye OK?" I asked as I saw him throw his last few items in his bag. "Yea" He said without even looking at me.

"John, can I ask you a question?" He turned and faced me. "Do you see us having a future?" I asked.

He sighed. "AJ, I don't want to talk about this" John said. "So what, Nikki told me that is the reason you guys broke up and I want to know is there a reason for me to even stick around!" I yelled at John.

"You know what AJ, I do want to be with you. Sorry for not wanting to talk about commitment after like a week of dating. I love your smile, your personality, your just amazing but I am injured with a black eye, yet you nag me about fucking commitment! Come to the bus when you realize that I want to be with you!" John yelled storming out of the locker room leaving AJ to cry alone in the locker room, alone.

+++

So what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy