holy shit!

Wow, I am absolutely blown away by the amount of support and views this story received! When I wrote this I was in 8th grade and struggling deeply with my sexuality, I used this platform to express myself in ways I couldn't to my real life friends and family. I wrote and read fan fiction all the time to try and imagine what my life would be like if I was 'out' because at the time I believed me coming out could only be fiction. Boy, was I wrong. I am now a senior in high school (graduating in may, baby!) and openly and proudly bisexual. I am no longer ashamed of who I love and I will never hide myself like that again. I am writing this to express how deeply grateful I was/am to have an accepting and creative outlet to express myself in. Spur of the moment I decided to re-download the wattpad app and I was shocked to see that this story is still receiving comments in 2018. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't believe I'll be continuing it. It's time for me to write my own story, a story where I live my authentic life every single day thanks to the positive community on here who helped me gain the courage to come out all those years ago. I cannot thank you all enough. I hope this story helped someone else like me, a scared and confused 13 year old who found acceptance in an online fan fiction site where I wrote about 2 boys kissing and thought it was revolutionary. who would've thunk.

I'm gonna stop rambling now and end this here: thank you so much. I'm so sorry I left you hanging since 2014 <3